UK vs USA

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Out of that list I've only ever eaten black pudding many moons ago, the rest not a chance!

I feel like the UK is great for having loads of restaurants with international cuisine, I'm lucky I don't live far from London and the choice is amazing! If you had the budget you could probably eat out every day for a month and not have the same cuisine twice.
Tbh I don't think many brits will have tried any on that list bar black pudding which I love. The rest arent representative of the country anyway

What on earth were you doing in a dump like Peterborough? I'm allowed to ask because I live not far from there 😏

There is no other chocolate from anywhere else on this planet that comes close to Cadbury
Other than Galaxy which is way the best

I agree, British cuisine is absolutely pants! But thank goodness for the internationals bringing their grub with them, something with actual flavour! Not just bangers and mash...🧐 although that's a staple in my household, the sausages have to be of good quality!

I must complain that the curry we get here though is just not authentic...which is very sad. I love Indian food and was spoilt as a child, we lived next door to an Indian family who brought round traditional home cooked dishes. The mouth watered just walking past their house, it always smelled amazing
If you think the British food is pants try the food in the states which invariably is more expensive for some reason.

When we stayed in DC last year our hosts who were minted took us to a few restaurants they raved about and the quality of food was so poor, same when we went to New York, there was only an Italian that was decent

Have you ever noticed how members with 3000 or 4000 posts seem to just vanish, but Colin is still here?

I have a theory...
I think I catch your drift...I'll bring him a complimentary feline favour everytime we happen to cross paths ....

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back