🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

CaptainBarnicles

Moderate Pleco Tolerator
Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Tank of the Month 🏆
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Reaction score
Alright, you Americans are doing my head in...what is it with you lot putting pumpkin in everything?? Why are you putting pumpkin in your coffee?!

And they're scones, not biscuits 🧐

It’s just a goofy fad that coffee shop people started and corporate advertisers pushed . It’s about the worst tasting stuff there is unless you load it up with lots of cream and sugar . You ever see the movie “Von Ryan’s Express” with Frank Sinatra ? He gets shot down and thrown into an Italian POW camp and shortly after arriving they have supper , which is pumpkin soup , and upon tasting it he gets a really unpleasant look on his face which prompts a British officer to remark - “Pumpkin soup old boy , just a bit different isn’t it ?”.

Not this again...
Battle-of-Cowpens.jpg

It’s OK anyway, I like Yorkshire pudding and I don’t drink coffee but I do like pumpkin

@CaptainBarnicles It's even weirder than that. They don't put actual pumpkin in the coffee, just the spices that make coffee (and everything else) taste like pumpkin pie. Personally, the only thing I want pumpkin pie spices in is actual pumpkin pie. I like my coffee to taste like coffee.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back