Uk National Guppy Show And Auction Of All Livebearers

I can't buy anything either... partly cause I'm now a student, and partly cause my tank is back in Sheffield *sniffle*.

Not looking forward to biking to the building. I googled it and it'll take about 30mins....that's dedication. Hehe. I'm really looking forwards too it. I'm even not going out Friday night!

Ouch to the 30mins on the bike! What day are you going?

Probably only Saturday, but maybe Sunday aswell. Seeing as I can't buy anything it seems silly going Sunday aswell, but I might go just to nosey at the actual fish if I don't get a chance Saturday.

Couple of pic's so far

91.jpg

6.jpg

I'm off here later today. Wave if you see me!

talks have started already but their on all day as well as all the guppies on display.

I'm only here to add photo's and add stuff to the BLA site then off again :)

No what I mean is, what time are each ones seperately. Eg. What time is plants due to start roughly, what time is the mexican biotopes etc etc.

165.jpg

154.jpg

142.jpg

Sorry i dont know it's a long walk back down :)

if i come back I'll let you know

Plants is from 3pm approx and mexico talks one's now (Dave MaCallister) and the other is after the plants talk

WOW, beautiful fish, you got some stunning pictures :good: I'm having a sulk this morning cause my sitter has the sickness bug & I dont think I can come.

Could probably get there with the whole brood & get hubby to take the kids to mcd's for an hour, but not sure its worth driving all that way just for an hour.

Does anyone know when/where the next one is?

just got back in and was well pleased with it :good:
was really nice meeting some ov the people i did, and sorry to the ones i didnt asi know most ov you were really busey
but over all was well pleased with the guppies i got :D

regards dave

LOL i signed you in and did not realise!!!! mind you i was a little hung over from last night!!!!!!

I did notice you got some nice fish though in the auction :)

LOL i signed you in and did not realise!!!! mind you i was a little hung over from last night!!!!!!

I did notice you got some nice fish though in the auction :)

ahh that was you was it lol
carl said youd been out the night before and had a few lol ,i did ask him if you was about when i got there but you werent there yet, but im sure there will be plenty ov other times to have a chat with you in the future :)
yeah im really pleased with the guppies i got and got the ones i wanted :D

regards dave

Most reactions

trending

Back