Types Of Guppy Fry Food

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

sizar

Reaction score
hi
i was just wondering for how long do i have to feed my fry liquify no2 for becasue it's been like almost 2 weeks now so can i move onto crushed guppy food like bloodworms/flakes or keep feeding them liquifry until thier big enought?any advice appreciated. :)

I never use liqifry for guppies, they are large enough to take crushed flake, Aquarian growth, or rubbed Tetra Prima at birth.
They grow well on ZM discus fry food :nod:

hi
what about feeding the fry crushed blood worms i heard they have more protein the flakes? :)

They also make a food called first bites, its extremely small grainuals, you just need a tiny dab with a wet finger or tip of a spoon or something. I also fed mine some frozen brine shrimp, crushed up tropical flakes, I threw some various vegges in there, not sure if they were eating it though and they also liked munching on frozen beefheart also. (Note: these frozen items were not put in frozen, they were thawed and stirred up into small peices)

i feed the fry at the moment liquifry and they seem to be getting bigger slowly it's 2 and a half weeks now and they still seem to eat it fine so do you guys thing i should change the food into something bigger such as flakes or crushed bloodworms so they grow quicker?

i would also suggest baby brine shrimp, their great, quick and easy for frys to eat :good:

I have one 3 week old guppy and six 2 week old guppies. I feed my 3 week old crushed flake food and he is growing and doing well. My little ones need there broke up more but they are eating and getting big. I've had good results with flake. They turn into pigs though! good luck.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back