Super Pico Was Small

What you stocking it with? A green serverum would be good haha!

Nah Tooo Smalll - lol

Nah, go for an oscar. :lol:

An Oscar would feel Lost, I was thinking more along the lines of an Arapaima Gigas :blink:

:lol: Now, of course, we cannot ever take this discussion to "Your New Freshwater Tank". We would get in trouble.

They already think we are a little "off" because we don't do "fishless cycling" :D

looking at these pix,
will be re inventing this scape at the weekend as a sealed scape and see how it goes.

I Did create this scape again and Left it to its own devices.
Lots of Algae, and Invertabrates live in this. I have not looked at it in over a month, And i am not to sure where I placed it. It should be in a window in one of the rooms. Will Have to look for it.

Lots of Algae, and Invertabrates live in this. I have not looked at it in over a month, And i am not to sure where I placed it. It should be in a window in one of the rooms. Will Have to look for it.

i call my tank a micro
reef but this minuscule
i am doing some large planted
vases to give away as Christmas
presents any clues would be well come
there about a litre each

i call my tank a micro
reef but this minuscule
there about a litre each

No Worries, For a Planted Vase I would Always Say - Do the Tap Test and Make sure it does not sound to Brittle and will Collapse when Filled.
I like the Way that as Crimbo is Coming Lots of new Shapes are coming out.
Ikea Do Great Vases and they are Sturdy.
Cube Vases Make great Scapes
Tall Cylindrical are Good for Doing Stem Plants in with shrimp.
I also Like to keep an Eye on the Tea and Condiments Jars, as they are Very Good to Use.
Also the Large Polish Pickle Jars are Very Good and Made nice and thick.

Avoid Using Deco Sand from the Vases/Flower Section. It is just powder Dried and the Color Runs off when Rinsing.
I find £1 Shops are a great place to find supplies and Vases and Sand and Cobbles.

i call my tank a micro
reef but this minuscule
there about a litre each

No Worries, For a Planted Vase I would Always Say - Do the Tap Test and Make sure it does not sound to Brittle and will Collapse when Filled.
I like the Way that as Crimbo is Coming Lots of new Shapes are coming out.
Ikea Do Great Vases and they are Sturdy.
Cube Vases Make great Scapes
Tall Cylindrical are Good for Doing Stem Plants in with shrimp.
I also Like to keep an Eye on the Tea and Condiments Jars, as they are Very Good to Use.
Also the Large Polish Pickle Jars are Very Good and Made nice and thick.

Avoid Using Deco Sand from the Vases/Flower Section. It is just powder Dried and the Color Runs off when Rinsing.
I find £1 Shops are a great place to find supplies and Vases and Sand and Cobbles.

cheers gill for the tips
i will go and have a look
around the pound shops i
am going for the more natural
look are the shrimp cold water

Cherry Shrimp can tolerate very Cold Temps. And Are being sold for coldwater setups now.

Ne Bother, I have Cherry Shrimp in heated, Room Temp and Cool. All do very well and breed in each temp zone.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back