The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

That sounds pretty cool! I need to figure out how to make simple airline surface things to contain floating plants a bit. Hope you share photo progress of your creations as you go!
I used super glue (Seachem) to join the air tube together properly.

Attachments

• MVIMG_20200828_220956.jpg
    MVIMG_20200828_220956.jpg
    352.3 KB · Views: 61
  • MVIMG_20200828_203753.jpg
    MVIMG_20200828_203753.jpg
    430.1 KB · Views: 63
  • MVIMG_20200828_192253.jpg
    MVIMG_20200828_192253.jpg
    386.8 KB · Views: 55
Clown Of Thorns update.
Now that it’s settling in it’s become clear that the more planted sections of the COT are forcing the ring down below the water line a leafs length. Which unfortunately may not prevent rogue salvina incursion.
On the plus side it’s created an underwater snail race track. Theyre doing laps of it presumably lapping up the algae hehehe. The ring itself has been in the tank for a few weeks now acting as a feeding circle beneath the feeding flap so should have a bit on it though 3 snails will soon put paid to that......I may have inadvertently invented a new sport.

@AdoraBelle Dearheart I just got a hundred on my first test, looks like I really don't need to be doing homework :) :banana: :hooray:
Congratulations! What was the test on?

Yes, you still need to do homework :p Acing tests is wonderful, but it doesn't mean you're done learning ;) Plus if your homework is graded, you need to keep those grades up for college young man. I'll be checking on you! :D

Congratulations! What was the test on?

Yes, you still need to do homework :p Acing tests is wonderful, but it doesn't mean you're done learning ;) Plus if your homework is graded, you need to keep those grades up for college young man. I'll be checking on you! :D
Chemistry, which isn't to bad. Ugh college, thats kinda cringe. I'll makes sure to keep you posted hehe

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back