Site Maintenance

Oh, I'm going to miss the calculator if that isn't coming back; that was one of the most useful bits of the site (for me at least; I have in Imperial brain that refuses to think in metric
blush.png
).

Same here fluttermoth! Thought it was just me! :p

ooo, what's this warning points thing that now shows up against my mini profile? That sounds exciting and a little dangerous :)

Cheers

Danny B

I have a warning point :( It doesnt say what for, I have an idea but OMG that was two years ago nearly!!!!!!

Don't worry about that warning points... everyone has them who has ever had a warning anytime since they started. It's just now on show where it wasn't before and warnings go back years to other mod teams and old incidents.

I've got THREE, what do i win?

Is that all!! I would have thought you would have more
wahey.gif

So are warning points the new thing to have most of? if so I guess Tizer is in the lead
winner.gif

I have 2...

Let's do this!!!

And Pete, stop swearing, you could get into serious #*@$!?^ trouble... :D

im going to miss the clicking on a really long thread and it automaticaly takes you to the last post you read, saves trawling through the whole thread, this no longer seems to be part of the forum :( maybe im just lazy :)

I quite like the new look, way better, just needs getting used to. Gonna go and get myself a few points too
tongue2.gif

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back