Site Maintenance

Chad

Reef Tank, Crustacean, and Puffer Enthusiast
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
The site is undergoing a software patch so if you notice any issues just reply to this thread with them and they will get sorted.
Thanks!

testing, 1, 2, 3...

Yay!

Still loathe, with a deadly loathing, this skin though :shout:

Well...art is subjective...and you're being subjected to it! ;)

The new content page isn't showing the new content, still showing old stuff from 7 hours ago.

Cheers

Stephen

I can't post!!!

Oops, yes I can, plus no new topics showing and site clock wrong.

Now...this topic showed up in the new topics...what should the clock show? Your local time or server time?

I had that bug earlier today, when using the main index all the posts looked right, but when I went into the specified forum they were all way off. I made a topic at 11am or so my time, and I couldn't find it because the forum thought I posted at 5am, haven't tried since the update tho

Edit: The clock is def off, its 10:40pm my time and it says this post was made at 3:41pm and my forum setting is set to GMT-5

Okay...as you all can probably tell by this point the security fix has turned into a MAJOR upgrade to the site! We've gone from an old version of ip.board to the very newest version.

As will all upgrades there are bound to be issues so just please keep posting them here. They will all get ironed out as we go but hopefully the main functionality of the board is back up and running without any issues.

As move around the forum things seem to be working for me. I checked the settings and those of you with skin issues I think I know what's happening. As I explore it seems this new version has a Mobile app. I think rather than being stuck in a skin you are seeing the Mobile app. I'll let you know but other than that things seem to be working...I can see the new posts on the new post page etc.

For me it's early morning...still dark outside...so I will say it's been quite a morning so far! Being on different time zones I know many of you had to muddle through the change and I apologize. I think we've weathered the storm though. :)

I cant do anything at all, i am typing blind as nothing is showing, not sure if it will work,,,

I cant see anything logged in, page keeps crashnig if i change anything... all gone very wrong this end!

The mobile site is messed up. I hate it and there's an error message at the top. Very annoying.

The tank calculator is missing (someone is going to tell me thats been gone ages aint ya hu hu!! lol) apart from last night I had a couple of problems but today has been ok.

Testiiiiiing..... Yep Lucy is okay!
yes.gif

Ya know what? I was really hacked off and hated this design... the more i use the new little tweaks and functions, the more i start to like it! Maybe its just me but I am finding everything a lot more....seamless and instant... bit weird with mod functions in different places but some of the functions make like so much easier for us!!

No one has said this is how it is going to stay, for an emergency upgrade... its impressive to even have the forum running at all... bear with the changes for now :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back