[Sale] Dwarf Sag, Sagittaria Subulata

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

one lot please if you have any left - i can pay by paypal - pm me your email addy :hyper:

Just Googled and found this about Dwarf Sag:
Sagittaria Subulata (Dwarf Sagittaria)

Often confused for Vallisneria, Sagittaria Subulata, also known as Dwarf Sagittaria, is a great bottom filler plants. This plant can be grown in its emersed or submersed form.
If grown emersed, its leaves are somewhat thicker than when grown immersed. In aquariums, this plant is usually 2 to 3 inches tall but can become much taller if kept for a long time (12 inches). Reasons for this sudden growth are quite vague and hobbyists seem to disagree on this matter. However, quality of its environment is a sure cause of its growth.
Different varieties of Sagittaria Subulata can be observed. The smallest one is Sagittaria Subulata var. pusilla. This variety does not grow bigger than 8 inches. Sagittaria Subulata var. subulata seem to be the most common variety found in aquariums (up to 12 inches). Sagittaria Subulata var kurziana (up to 20 inches) and the tallest one Sagittaria Subulata var gracillima (up to 24 inches).

Either way, if it`s healthy and it grows well then I for one will be happy and I`m sure my fish will be too :D

Had this plant for a long time. When it was in my smaller tank with high lighting it stayed low and filled out well. Now that it's in a taller tank with lower light it's growing a lot taller. Still grows all over the place though
confused.gif

can I pay via debit card

Sorry, paypal only. All accounted for atm, but might have some more later when i pull up the rest of the tank.

Received this morning, really good amount and very healthy!

Thanks very much :good: :good:

hey voo, payment just sent! sorry for the slight delay ;)

Voo, you're a good 'en!

received today thank you! great condition too :good: :good:

very happy :nod:

Most reactions

Back