[Sale] Dwarf Sag, Sagittaria Subulata

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

voo

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Quantity for sale: Lots...tank got overgrown with the stuff! 8 plants in a lot, probably around 6 lots to start with.
Delivery or Collection: Delivery
Sales price: £3
Postage & Packaging: £1

Selling a lot of dwarf sag. I pulled up a lot of it before taking a photo, although one can be taken if needed. It's currently floating at the top of the tank.

Some of the plants have got quite tall and are no longer 'dwarf'.

If I`m correct it`s the same 'grassy' type plant that I already have a small amount of in my tank. Easy to grow and grows sort of like a fountain effect??

I`d be grateful if you could post a pic please voo as I`m interested in having a decent amount of this plant in my tank.

How big does it grow? and does it need any special requirements?

No special requirements, it's an easy plant to grow. Stays lower with higher light, can be grown without CO2 etc but obviously grows faster with it. Mine has grown quite tall, although there is some smaller pieces.
Propagates via runners, much like vallis.

Image as requested (not in bunches, it's just how they came out of the tank):

So is it 8 plants in a lot or 6 lots (= 48 plants) for £4.00 posted? :blink:

James - Pic is posted above your post. You must have caught me before i added the photo in.

There's 8 plants in a lot, and i have 6 lots to sell to start with. 3 have already gone, so 3 left.

Thanks voo, I`ll have 2 lots please.

Can you pm me your email address please so I can make a payment via paypal if that`s acceptable?

Payment sent, thanks :good:

Most reactions

trending

Back