5.5 gallon stocking

There are many small fish that are a good fit for a five gallon . Platys are one of them . I would think that two to four Platyā€™s would be fine . Water changes are quick in a five gallon so a 50% water change once a week is little time spent and gives you some breathing room for the waste these fish give off . Go for it .

There are many small fish that are a good fit for a five gallon . Platys are one of them . I would think that two to four Platyā€™s would be fine . Water changes are quick in a five gallon so a 50% water change once a week is little time spent and gives you some breathing room for the waste these fish give off . Go for it .
I was going to do a filtered walstad. I believe the plants will be beneficial to the fish

What are the tank dimensions (length x width x height)?

What is the GH (general hardness), KH (carbonate hardness) and pH of your water supply?
This information can usually be obtained from your water supply company's website (Water Analysis Report) or by telephoning them. If they can't help you, take a glass full of tap water to the local pet shop and get them to test it for you. Write the results down (in numbers) when they do the tests. And ask them what the results are in (eg: ppm, dGH, or something else).

Most reactions

Back