Princesscoral's Journal

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

PrincessCoral will be round later with PrincessBb, no doubt she will give you an update :good:

Seffie x

cant wait for some more pics

also seffie have you seen the black and white x files with the great mutato i find that my favourite of them all

sorry to hijack

Update

guess what i bought something new for my tank today, can you guess what it is? :p

cant do photos now as it is late, will do them when I am here again or when I am at home if zipzap will allow me

princesscoral

aged 9

:fish:

i guess you all give i up i got 5 mollies and today i got 4 pepped corrys. will try to upload pics next time i come as zipzap and mr zipzap will pick me up soon :good:

i will also try to upload a vido of the tank :good:

princesscoral
age 9
:fish:

how many of the mollys are male and how many are female you should have atleast 2 females to every male

Princess Coral doesn't mind if they breed - when she gets her angels, it wont be a problem if you see what I mean! They are still very small juvies at the moment so when old enough to breed the angels will be in :good:

Must admit the peppered corys are lovely

Question: she is starting to get many snails in the tank - am I correct in thinking we should take them out? (they look like small brown snails)

Seffie x

Most reactions

trending

Back