Princesscoral's Journal

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
thanks for the offer nannys seaid thats great sorry i havent replyed sooner i have not been online as
i have been ill

princesscoral
age 10
:fish:

I've just read this entire thread and I'm dying to hear how the tank is getting on!

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment on my granddaughter's, PrincessCoral's Journel - she will be along later :good: she loves it when people leave a comment

Seffie x

I've just read this entire thread and I'm dying to hear how the tank is getting on!

Thanks for reading it as you can see i have not been on the forums recently :crazy: i am hopefully going to update with some pictures soon!!! :good:

princesscoral
age 10

Wow awesome job Princess I just read your entire thread and your tank looks really good! Your Pleco is really pretty, What kind is it? I'm cycling my tank at the moment and am trying to think of what fish to put in it :)

TW~MF
age 15 :D

Hi PrincessCoral,
i've just read your Journal and I love it.
I've just added my first fish which were corys too!
Keep updating!

Hagrid66
aged 12
smile.gif

Princesscoral will love your comments, thank you :good: she is not here with me at the moment but will be back in the week :D

We think the Plec is: Starry Night Pleco (L-183) but to be honest we are not 100% sure

Nanny Seffie x

aged 51

i got a great deal near me on shrimp heres a link but i collected so unsure on p&p

link
http://www.aquarist-classifieds.co.uk/php/detail51_167435.php

i got 50 and he gave me like 100 babies and sub adults

Just read the thread and would like to say i i loved it. The tank looks loverly. :good: well done.

Minnie_Me
Aged 12

Thanks for reading the thread - I love the way you do your signuture(add the fish thing - it will be the same as me)

princesscoral
age 20

Princesscoral will love your comments, thank you :good: she is not here with me at the moment but will be back in the week :D

We think the Plec is: Starry Night Pleco (L-183) but to be honest we are not 100% sure

I just done a bit of reserch - yes it is the starry night pleco - its grows 4 inchs insted of 6 what my lfs said it was
Nanny Seffie x

aged 51

princesscoral
age 10

Princesscoral will love your comments, thank you :good: she is not here with me at the moment but will be back in the week :D We think the Plec is: Starry Night Pleco (L-183) but to be honest we are not 100% sureI just done a bit of reserch - yes it is the starry night pleco - its grows 4 inchs insted of 6 what my lfs said it wasNanny Seffie xaged 51
princesscoralage 10:fish:

Ok awesome I really want one, they're so pretty lol I'll probably have to have the store order one for me though.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back