Princesscoral's Journal

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Princesscoral

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hi I am finally starting my tank today. I am really looking forward to seeing all the fish swimming around but first I have some work to do!

Nanny (Seffie) has given me her 180 litre juwel tank but she has been keeping live rock in it so we have to clear it out today.

So first jobs today:

Syphon out water and clean up tank

Second job get Pampy to move tank

third job - put sand in

fourth job - put water in

Will try and get a photo :good:

BT_moto_0319.jpg

PrincessCoral
Aged 9

:fish:

Hi I am finally starting my tank today. I am really looking forward to seeing all the fish swimming around but first I have some work to do!

Nanny (Seffie) has given me her 180 litre juwel tank but she has been keeping live rock in it so we have to clear it out today.

So first jobs today:

Syphon out water and clean up tank...don't suck too hard!!!!! Fish poop does not taste good!!!!

Second job get Pampy to move tank....Go Pampy, Go Pampy!!!!

third job - put sand in.....have you washed it well?

fourth job - put water in....Watch and enjoy!!!!!

Will try and get a photo :good: .....As quick as you can!!!!

BT_moto_0319.jpg

PrincessCoral
Aged 9

I'm hoping that Nanny Seffie is there helping you out!!!!! Good luck honey....hope it all goes well!!!!

Lisa x

Hi Princesscoral,
First let me say what a great name you have chosen.(Bet you when add fish you will be giving each one a name also ) Until 5 months ago i knew nothing about keeping fish other than they needed water and food...However in those 5 months asking a few questions and reading the more experienced keepers on here i feel quite confident now to tackle most jobs required.In fact within a week or so im going planted , so that will no doubt be a challenge for me also ..You also have Gran so hopefully you will be very knowledgeable much quicker than me lol...I shall be following your journal with great interest...And guess it wont be long before i will be asking Princess Coral How do i do this or that.. One thing i laways have tried to do regarding keeping pets is.... They rely upon me totally for their needs,and bearing that in mind i do the best i can for them.. best wishes with your new hobby and keep us well up to date with your Journal Regards Zac

Hey there princess nice tank :good: Bet that old salt water was nice.... :sick:

what are you going to put in it then? :cool:

hi mummy and daddy (zipzap and mr zipzap)
pampy (mr seffie) has to move my take before we do anything

we might be going to pets at home today to look at some plants and fish for a further date (i think nanny will be loooking at corals and fish as always)

princesscoral
age 9

Hey princesscoral.
Im just wondering, is this going to be in your home (with the zipzaps)
Or is it going to stay at ur nannys?

YF

No youngfisher :no: the tank will stay at nanny seffie's house. :nod:

Morning princess! Having a nice time round nanny's? :)

mummy zipzap. :wub:

day 2-

First fill using a meat plate to avoid moving the sand and making tank cloudy

moto_0323.jpg

THis was hard work,few ( i was only holding a hose and standing on a chair!!!)
moto_0324.jpg

PrincessBB is lending me hand (she thought it was very boring)

moto_0325.jpg

Filter being cleaned,along with wood soaking!

moto_0326.jpg

princesscoral
age 9

Hello baby girl.

Looking good :hyper: Love the pictures of you and Bee. B-) So when are you planing on coming home then? lol

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back