Post A Pic Of Your Fish Tank & Rate The Fish Tank Above You

n3ont3tra, the tank is nice but just a bit too dim. :)

I will rate it 6.

I have posted my tank previously, now is another pic of the same tank. :)

IMGP1126.jpg

Well that tank would be a 9 in my book but as you stated in your rules on your post only one tank i think i should deduct 7 for posting two pics and breaking the rules!! That makes it a 2!! sorry mate. hehe

Heres my tank. Moving house soon so tank is changing to discus and is getting bigger!!!! Also this is my old tank!!

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n213/fr...tankatnight.jpg

Well that tank would be a 9 in my book but as you stated in your rules on your post only one tank i think i should deduct 7 for posting two pics and breaking the rules!! That makes it a 2!! sorry mate. hehe

Heres my tank. Moving house soon so tank is changing to discus and is getting bigger!!!! Also this is my old tank!!

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n213/fr...tankatnight.jpg

nice and minimal, except fro the gravle i really like that so it gets an 8 from me

:good:

08012007136.jpg

the pics a bit small and dark but it looks nice enough i give it a 7
heres mine,nothing special i know but its the fish that look good :rolleyes:

Attachments

• show.JPG
    show.JPG
    47.2 KB · Views: 40
im gonna give you a 7 cane, because although you have virtually no decs, I LOVE YOUR FISH!

heres mine

tank002.jpg

il give yours an 8 cos its lush and natural and i love the way you captured your harlequins in a shoal.. :good:

fish_tank_127.jpg

nice healthy tank geo7x, i'll give it a 7 as your plants need trimming(only my opinion).
ok here's mine-please be kind!!! :blush:
sorry i seemed to post the same time as chardonnay1000

Attachments

• fish0206_001.jpg
    fish0206_001.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 48
Ok give u a 9 like a heavily planted tank, need to get some in mine though, waiting on some coming mail order, this is mine from 2 months ago.
sorry posted in wrong place give u a 7 need some plants like i do.

Attachments

• Fish_pics_002x.JPG
    Fish_pics_002x.JPG
    34.4 KB · Views: 45
Ok give u a 9 like a heavily planted tank, need to get some in mine though, waiting on some coming mail order, this is mine from 2 months ago.
sorry posted in wrong place give u a 7 need some plants like i do.

I give you a 9.5 - lovely clean, well kept tank...

IMAG0101.jpg

I give you an 8.5. I love the theme, and I love Parrots!!!! Would love to see it lighter though.

My updated (used to be Malawi) tank.

P1090002_edited.jpg

Julia

im giving you an 8.. cuz it looks like something leeches would live in in a lake, and im scared of leeches hehe

Sorry my pic is so far away :unsure:
tank.jpg

Most reactions

Back