The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

bribones said:
you could sell pics of your feet ,interested will take 2 doz :sick:
2 dozen :eek:

3 dozen please Paul :lol:

you dont want me to answer that as your foot and your ???? comes to mind

Bri explain :p why are you thinking about paul's question mark?

Our pond is really clear today i was watching the sturgeons on the bottom :thumbs:

Hmmmm, i had looked on ebay, I certainly haven't got any dosh for the pond at the moment, i'ved just spent £150 on my pc.

No fair, i wanna see in my ponds :-(

:rofl: :rofl:
added the fish to the new one today they love it took some pics but there not that good as the sun was reflecting ,ill try again tommorow

paul im sure ive seen a inline uv clarifier for around £25 argos or index ,might be worth a look

How about you come and have a look for me :rolleyes:

Yeh the guy at the LFS said about £30 but I have no dosh and Mums firmly against spending on the pond...unless it's a plant -_-

paul_v_biker said:
How about you come and have a look for me :rolleyes:

Yeh the guy at the LFS said about £30 but I have no dosh and Mums firmly against spending on the pond...unless it's a plant -_-
Paul tell her a uv will help the plants to thrive,its better they are in clear water than green water,you have got to persuade her,use your charms :thumbs:

Hmmmmmm

In the process of cleaning my feet....i mean tank :p

I have just been hand picking all the diddy snails off the tank and gravel.

Thought I would post the pics dirrectly on here for a change...

Attachments

• DSCN2283.JPG
    DSCN2283.JPG
    60.1 KB · Views: 72
and of the fishies........

god this takes ages with dial up connection, we're inbetween changing broadband ISP's!!.....thank god for AOL 30day free trials :D

Hows about I use my charm on you lot and you all leave generous donations in my paypal account :thumbs:

by the way when i started the tank back in august kinda of time i put 3 large snails in......

Attachments

• DSCN2288.JPG
    DSCN2288.JPG
    92.3 KB · Views: 73
£450 for Koi :eek: Think I'll start breeding those :thumbs:

I hate snails paul they are manky like your feet :-(

oh and opcn wants to meet your feet :p

The Koi looks nice, but that orfe appears to have an injury. Are you planning on buying the Koi!! :p

:rofl: :rofl: me pay £450 your joking lol,

I thought that orf looked a bit sick,i think paul should put his feet on e-bay see if anyone wants them :alien:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back