Pics Of My New Red Dragon Zz *pic Heavy*

Ok mate thanks, so do you think my Flowerhorn is good quality?

This is me braving to hand feed him for the first time, prawn is definitely his favourite food :p

[VIDEO]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMg7d3PnsGI[/VIDEO]

He sure likes shrimp! He's a real messy eater. Hope he doesnt mistake your finger for a shrimp :)

Loving these videos! - he's like "hey dad, why did you drop the last bit? I was being good!" I've been you tubing flowerhorn videos and loving it! Wow they get big though!

Lol yeh i picked up the other bit and fed it to him, just fed him one a min ago, ive started chopping the prawns in half as he only eats half and spits the rest out lol

Amazing Fish. How much would a fish this size cost ?

EDIT - sorry, im a numpty, forgot u said the price at the start of the thread.
sad2.gif

lol yeh i paid £50 for him, some might think thats a bit steep, but i love him, so was worth every penny :)

50£ for that baby is nothing. There was an apisto at the LFS and they were asking 200$ for them ! o_O
Maybe it was rare or something :/ .

Lol crazy! dwarfs are not my thing, don't really like south american cichlids except for Severums  (which i bred for years) ,Green Terrors and Festae! I'm a central man, all about the character :)

New Pics.. i'm sure hes grown in the last 2 weeks!...

934874_622588471101786_436660188_n.jpg

947204_622588461101787_232245819_n.jpg

248023_622588501101783_466018067_n.jpg

Video of him attacking a mirror

[VIDEO]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvS5IQQho5k[/VIDEO]

He does look bigger!

I think he's saying "turn that sappy music off dad and lemme hear some pearl jam/ nirvana/ rage against the machine type of tunes to put me in the mood........."

I did catch a video on YouTube of a flowerhorn who loves to be petted, quite a cool video - ill give you a few more weeks to practise :D

He's gotten even better! I didn't think that was possible. Yes, he seems to have grown fatter as well As longer.

Thanks guys, yeh was my daughters music in the background lol

Most reactions

Back