Photography!

A selection of loads of pictures taken on different cameras.

8thmay2008132.jpg

DSCF2268.jpg

8thmay2008065.jpg

1.jpg

30thjune2007pm081.jpg

woodpecker3.jpg

4thOctober2008024.jpg

4thdecember08048.jpg

4thdecember08041.jpg

i have posted thumbnails so it doesnt take ages to load! Click for bigger picture and more can be seen in my Flickr gallery, these are just some randoms that i have picked out.

Looks like its been awhile since anyone's added to this thread, and since photography is one of my great passions, I suppose I'll share some of my photographs. I'm still relatively new to the realm of photography, and have only had a decent DLSR for not quite a year now, but here's some of my favorite shots that I took in 2008. Click on the photos to see larger images, or this link to see all of my posted 2008 favorites : ) Most are taken while hiking and climbing various trails or mountains in the area of Alaska that I'm living in now. I hope you guys enjoy, its really only a glimpse of the true beauty up here!

the other state not connected to the continental US, not unlike yourself. however, that is not directly in my backyard, that actually down the road a bit.

this ones actually from the back yard.

_MG_7461.jpg

This is one of my favourites that I took of my Crestie............ Pebbles

0801200032-2.jpg

My main hobby is photography :) I have a Nikon D40 with additional pieces of equipment - just seem to add and add and add lol! Need a new bag now that it's full :lol: !!

My Photography website; Nat-Louise

Still got the blog section to do, but its almost finished :) My other half is a web designer and did the website for me! :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back