Photography!

RandomWiktor

Rabid Betta Activist
Reaction score
What's this? An arts, crafts, and photography section with no photography threads yet? Pfft!

Anyhoo, I thought it would be fun for photographers, or simply people who like to snap shots, to post some of their work here. Link big pics if they're too large for the forum's rules.

I have trouble deciding which of my photos I like, so here is a whole gallery of my pics on Deviant Art.

You've definately got some very beautiful photos there!

If I may suggest something however, would it be better for you to get down to the level of the ducks (or whatever else). It'll allow you to take more accurate portraits...

Sorry if you didn't want advice...I know some people are very picky about having advice and constructive criticism and such...

I too can never decide which ones I like best, and will either set up a new SheezyArt account or use my bascially unused DA one...

PufferFreak - Nah, I don't mind critique, and I agree with the comment given. However, since I was at a zoo and thus outside of the exhibit, there wasn't really any way to get down on thier level in light of the fence ;)

This has always kind of been a favorite, and happen to already be hosted, so why not?

(keep in mind, very small version, in the full the bird in the center is much more obvious)

bird.jpg

oh also, heres one I took down in the Carribean.

fish.jpg

Here are a few photos my wife took of places where we live in Scotland. She doesnt actually do photography and just took them for me as Im a painter but I think she has a good eye for a photo and Ive encouraged her to give it a try.

In this first one yhe two black dots on the right about half way up are our two dogs.....nothing better than a sunrise walk on the beach with the dogs....you feel like the only people in the whole world.

Copy2ofJudespictures040.jpg

Copy14ofCopyofirvinebeach3.jpg

tigabooviewpoint.jpg

CopyofJudespictures086.jpg

here is my tank xxx p.s some awsome photos on this site or sunsets ...hate of to ya..u know who u r x :hey:

oh heck i mean hats off to you ....soz about the spelling not had enough caffine yet x

Attachments

• Picture_2.JPG
    Picture_2.JPG
    31.3 KB · Views: 162
My daughter
Weddingday182.jpg

My Daughter and Niece
Weddingday092.jpg

now this was not taken by me but it is me and dont you just love the look on the face of the old guy in the background??? :D
Weddingday122.jpg

Cyprus
honeymoon018.jpg

Cyprus
honeymoon033.jpg

Ruby
Snake2006.jpg

Next to the A1m near Peterborough
assorted129.jpg

this is just a snap really but just look at those ears!!!!! bit like dumbo!
assorted110.jpg

Great, great thread! :thumbs: It took me a long time to pick a few of mine. Critiques are welcomed. :)

Butterfly at my mom's garden in Austin, TX.
5.jpg

Dallas, TX skyline from the Reunion Tower.
6.jpg

At a Houston Rockets game.
8.jpg

Visiting Spike in Kemah, TX.
1.jpg

One of two proton beams at the Indiana University Cyclotron Facility.
9.jpg

A couple more pictures here.

EDIT: Server changed. Pictures moved.

i know i posted links earlier but now everyones posting actual photos hehe.
here are my two favourites. i like taking pix of people and animals.

(medium format film, ghetto Holga camera)

holga1.jpg

holga7.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back