Paintballers?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

P.S. I notice most of you have syders or tippmanns. I have parts and "ups" If you guys need them. I can get you guys any parts for anything you need at cost or lower, inless I already have parts in wich im shure we can work somthing out. I enjoy givining back to the sport, so long story short I have a &^%$ load of parts that ill give away for free. Let me know what you guys need and ill send you parts! ( I hae mostly Rails, On/offs, ASA's (Air system adapters), Regulaters, Im sponsered by CP, And i have CP barrels. Anything else i can order from my manager at dirt cheap!

-PoPoV

Well tippmanns are the best woodsball guns out there pretty much, they can go through almost anything. My church has 18 of them and let people use them when we go on retreats and there still working and these are new players. Great guns :good: There heavy though. Spyders are cheaper but give you pretty good quality though probably won't compete well with your guns huh :no: What's CP So you have smart part guns and other guns like timmys, angels, dye's etc.

Austin

LoL...all that you mentioned. mostly private label though.

X2 timmys- One Iron Man edition, one Alias

X1 Agel- I have a pink and black GAT :blush:

x1 Dye- Iron man DMC

X4 Shockers- 2 dynasty shockers one 05 vision and a octain shocker

x2 alians- both are remains

x3 egos- one 05 one 06 and one bushwacker SL-66

yes im a gun whore ;)

O I'm assuming paintball is pretty much your job, could I win a fair amount of moeny just by playing in tournements around me if my team gets good?

Wow I sparked a conversation didn't I? I am trying to post a picture for you guys...I am the one of the right that looks mean. I am not mean just acting...LOL My Tippmann
A-5 is custom painted. I can't seem to figure out how to post a link or a picture. :/

http://www.tomstanks.net/images/games/1/10...%20(Medium).JPG

It worked!!!m I figured the link thing out....

LOL ya you did start a conversation. I can tell who you are :nod: nice custom painting by the way. :good:

atm

I figured I'd just post in this topic rather than making a new one, with this one halfway down the page..
I'm a baller, tournament ball, start last year seriously, played 1 tournament and got owned. I shoot a spyder electra, my team shoots ions, and I easily out shoot them all. At the tournament I was one of the few not chopping balls, and shooting faster than a lot of high ends. Its a great sport, but super expensive at first. ;)
Popov is a g like me!

Ya it's expensive, hey how do you like your electra, can your hopper keep up with the rocking trigger? Sounds like you like it as of now.

Well, originally it came with a halo, thought it was a faster model and it was a tsa, ruined it by snapping the feedneck on a dive.. Used a gravity for awhile, and chopped like hell, but I got annoyed with that, and bought a vlocity. Works great, no flaws. Chopped 1 ball since I've had it, and it was bad paint that everyone was chopping up. Really like the gun, other than the fact its a spyder and that makes you a laughing stock it can easily compare with higher end markers. I've outshot every single ion I've come up against, by a good ammount, I even shot an upped one, with special trigger everything all upped with boards etc, outshot easily.

Ok thanks, might buy that gun later or the next gun the come out with, I have a pilot ACS and really like it, spyders don't get enough credit, they are really nice guns.

Ok thanks, might buy that gun later or the next gun the come out with, I have a pilot ACS and really like it, spyders don't get enough credit, they are really nice guns.
For the price you'll pay for a new spyder, you can get a used PM5/PM6 or go a little more and get a new PMR..

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back