Paintballers?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I got a gun, spyder victor and I bought a new 16" smart part barrel, gona test it out tomorow, can't wait.

I love playing. I'm looking at getting a new Spyder soon altho I don't know which model I want.
I want the spyder Xtra.. I almost bought one, but had a second though. :dunno:

I like the look of the Spyder MR2 but is a little out of my price range as a kid and since I want another spyder since then I can keep my current spyder feed barrel I might get a spyder rodeo or the next gun up from that, I can't remember it.

I went on a stag do last weekend and it really isn't something a big fat middle aged man should be doing :no: running around a wood like rambo, but repeatedly getting hit in the head :X

Arfie

I'd go with the Spyder. They are reliable, simple and have TONS of upgrade parts available.

yeah i have a spyder, they are really good, and your right you can customise them really well, i have a velocity ajuster, and new sight rails etc on mine. have not been paintballing for ages though.

i wanna go again now!

My uncle came with me he expierenced what you did I think Arfie. What type of spyder do you have Sambo. Spyder are good for recreation and low competition tournements maybe but if your going big competition there pretty heavy though good, Tippmanns are better for woodsball though.

Im out of Sacramento California. I play For NorCal Ballers factory team. Iv played NPPL, XPSL, X-ball. Needless to say I can help you guys out like you guys help me with fish!
OSC1-3.jpg

Here is a picture of me at OSC 2006. California, Zimora.

Here's a picture of my girlfreind with my to freinds Ryan And Yosh from Tea
picture0852.jpg
m Dynasty

here's one from Northrn California. Petaluma.
sergnc4.jpg

P.S. I notice most of you have syders or tippmanns. I have parts and "ups" If you guys need them. I can get you guys any parts for anything you need at cost or lower, inless I already have parts in wich im shure we can work somthing out. I enjoy givining back to the sport, so long story short I have a &^%$ load of parts that ill give away for free. Let me know what you guys need and ill send you parts! ( I hae mostly Rails, On/offs, ASA's (Air system adapters), Regulaters, Im sponsered by CP, And i have CP barrels. Anything else i can order from my manager at dirt cheap!

-PoPoV

Sweet what's CP barrels, I'm sure I'v know what they are just can't think of the initials atm. Sure need any help with fish just PM me.

I like shooting people with real guns, it's more realistic :blink: Kidding... I do love paint balling, but refuse to get into the hobby.

After the middle East, I dont use real guns anymore :no: Iv been shooting people with paintballs for 13 years. So i figured id stick to whats best for me :good: Besides it pays more than the marines!

CP stands for "custom products" Their a big player in the barrel buisness here in the states. I only Use "CP" :D since their my main equipment sponser. But i also love stiffi barrels. you can check them out a www.888paintball.com

P.S. I notice most of you have syders or tippmanns. I have parts and "ups" If you guys need them. I can get you guys any parts for anything you need at cost or lower, inless I already have parts in wich im shure we can work somthing out. I enjoy givining back to the sport, so long story short I have a &^%$ load of parts that ill give away for free. Let me know what you guys need and ill send you parts! ( I hae mostly Rails, On/offs, ASA's (Air system adapters), Regulaters, Im sponsered by CP, And i have CP barrels. Anything else i can order from my manager at dirt cheap!

-PoPoV

Well tippmanns are the best woodsball guns out there pretty much, they can go through almost anything. My church has 18 of them and let people use them when we go on retreats and there still working and these are new players. Great guns :good: There heavy though. Spyders are cheaper but give you pretty good quality though probably won't compete well with your guns huh :no: What's CP So you have smart part guns and other guns like timmys, angels, dye's etc.

Austin

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back