Paintballers?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I've been a few times and had a great time. I'm a pretty good shot, but sadly I am a massive target so there's no chance of me winning.

We did it on a works "team building" exercise once and I got the chance to crawl through a bush behind my boss and shoot him in the back of the head (he didn't wear his hood and was bald :D ), the cheat didn't admit to being hit, so I got to shoot him 5 or 6 times all in the head before the pain was too much for him :lol:

Arfie

i got shot in the neck from 5 yrds hurt like hell!! it was an indoor one so quite small and every shot hurt 10 times more than outside.

I love paintballing but unfortuanly my parents wont let me get a gun but my chuch owns 20 Tipmann 98 customs i am pretty sure thats the type i know they are Tipmanns but they are good guns and they also own masks and CO2 cans and 2 huge tanks to refill them with and so i get to use their guns. The yearly painball retreat is coming up and i am gooing to go on it. Last time i was on it i kept sneaking behind the other team taking them all out then getting shot at by my own teamates since they think i am on the other team, even got out once by my own team. I am pretty good at sneaking up at people and taking them out but not very good in mass fire fights. Shot a kid 200yards away once hit him right in the neck and made him cry. :D

Anybody here play predator at least thats what we call it its when there are 3 predators and the only way they can get out is if a person shoots them in the head. the other 20-30 people have to know out the 3 or 4 predators. Its really fun i nailed a predator once 3 times in the back of his head and his mask didnt cover it

what type of games do you guys play

im currently looking into getting my own gun :hey:
pub just across the road to me
ohh how much fun will kicking out time be :lol:

I'm probably going paintballing with my church next week, will probably come back with some interesting stories.

Went paintballing last sunday and going again today, might be getting a gun soon. Wohoo

Which gun should I get, a spyder avenger XT or some sort of a raptro, one of the first ones that came out, they are both used.

Most reactions

trending

Back