Paintballers?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Ya, there's a lot of options I don't know what I'm going to do, first need to get compressed air, though need to find money between spending money on my SW project and pballs to play :lol:

I've been playing a bit over 15 years now. last few years; less playing, more gun collecting and tinkering. I burned out on tournies so usually just play rec ball anymore. Anymore I don't have the fancy ones like PoPov, I stick mostly with old autocockers and some oddballs and pumps.

an old picture of a tiny portion of my collection
medium.jpg

I went pb for my b-day,and i loved it :shifty: :good: :shout: .So expensive though! How do you guys afford fishkeeping & paintballing as hobbys!

i love paintball and i wana start buying my own stuff but i just looked on some site and its £200 for a gun or "marker" as it says on there :blink:
any1 no any good places 2 get beginners stuff?

If your in the UK, then I can't help you a lot, but I would start here http://www.p8ntballer-forums.com/vb/index.php you have two options, buy new or buy used. New, you pay more, and you sorta know what your getting. Check for local fields and shops, go in person and look at stuff. a lot of shop owners are really good guys who are doing it solely for the love of the game, and while you might pay more then mailordering it, you should have a place that can fix it. Also, most of the really common stuff, someone at the field can usually fix if its not major. Buying used, figure it won't work, and be ready to fix it. stores are a lot less willing to be really nice if you walk in with an online special and you never buy anything from them. on the other hand, used you can get stuff really cheap. Its a toss up. Try and stick with major brands, and do a little research before you buy anything.

thanks 4 the help, i was looking at the used stuff but as u say u never no what condition its going 2 be in ur just taking someones word for it, il try and find a local-ish shop and go in for a bit of a browse, whats the best kind of things 2 buy 4 a beginner, what brands?

I used to play abit in the uk, but I'm now playing rugby through the summer and alos don't have the spare cash!

Got a couple of spyders, an AutoCocker and an Eclipse E-Blade Autococker....and a Spatmaster pistol!

I figured I'd just post in this topic rather than making a new one, with this one halfway down the page..
I'm a baller, tournament ball, start last year seriously, played 1 tournament and got owned. I shoot a spyder electra, my team shoots ions, and I easily out shoot them all. At the tournament I was one of the few not chopping balls, and shooting faster than a lot of high ends. Its a great sport, but super expensive at first. ;)
Popov is a g like me!

Thought I'd resurrect an oldie...

Just so ya know...you can have the top of the line gun, if you can't shoot it, you'll get owned by all the others with cruddy guns :hey:

My boyfriend used to play professionally way back in the day lol He still plays in the summers...no indoor fields around here. One of my best friends works for PSP in the States setting up tournaments.

I've played a few times. It's fun...I get lit up, though :lol:

Most reactions

trending

Back