Over-population

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

kerenza

Reaction score
What shall I do if the tank becomes over-populated?
I have a 35L tank and my fish are breeding quite fast, but some newbie fish are getting eaten :(

Thanks

For future reference, you can post multiple questions in one post, so you don't have to make a lot of seperate topics :good:

Your angel will probably take care of some of the fry. You could also ask your LFS if they'll take some. Most will, but only once they've reached a certain size.

My tank is not already over-populated.
I told the people at the shop that i have a 35L tank and i have the fish etc..
but the people say that i can still have more.
They're right or they're just trying to persuade me to buy more. Lol

they're wrong.

I've been into fish keeping for a few months and even I know that.

Just because they work in a fish store doesnt mean they are fish keepers.

The same way that PC world is not staffed by computer technicians, or B&Q trained builders.

Replying on your other thread about angels/neons, yes you are over stocked. This is not your fault as you are getting advice from an LFS with no morals. All they want to do is sell you fish to make a profit. They do not care if your fish are compatible, if they will outgrown your tank or how much carnage you witness.

Everyone here will try to help you sort your problems and give you the best advice we can offer with the experience we have. We have nothing to gain from helping you, your LFS does!!

Replying on your other thread about angels/neons, yes you are over stocked. This is not your fault as you are getting advice from an LFS with no morals. All they want to do is sell you fish to make a profit. They do not care if your fish are compatible, if they will outgrown your tank or how much carnage you witness.

Everyone here will try to help you sort your problems and give you the best advice we can offer with the experience we have. We have nothing to gain from helping you, your LFS does!!

Thanks very much!! :)

Basic bit of advice, assuming you're not a troll (as has been suggested elsewhere.)

Forget everything you've been told. And listen to the people on here, they will give you good advice.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back