Nnnnnnnooooooooooo!

orange shark

Fish Herder
Reaction score
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I JUST BOUGHT SOME BACTINETTES IN MY FLUVAL 2+ AND THEY WERE ALL IN MY SPONGE THING AND THEN I TURNED THE POWER ON AND THEY ALL SHOT OUTA THE OUTPUT THING! IVE FINISHED WITH FISHLESS CYCLING IM PUTTING IN SOME FISH TOMMOROW! PLEASE DOONT TRY AND CHANGE MY MIND IM FED UP! I NEED TO DO A VAC TO GET RID OF ALL THE STUPID BALLS!

lol, wat fish shoould i get outa these:

corys,
black widows,
BNs,
guppys,
half sized platys
and im not gonna even put down neon tetras

I would stick some guppies in, more colourful than the others.

I used bactinettes and lost a few but mostly they stayed in the filter. Any fish will suffer from a fish in cycle As my bactinettes were not 100% successfull I ended up doing lots of water changes and adding prime to prevent any problems for the fish, we were lucky and did not loose any. Guppys and Corydoras would definatly suffer as they prefer mature tanks as I understand it not sure if the others would fare better. A little patience now will save your water bill or fish shopping bill later trust me!

there's no need to cycle with fish, anyone that does shouldn't be allowed to keep them IMO

should if theyve bin fishless cycling for 6 weeks and its stalled.

good fish keeping is all about patience, not about getting something swimming in the tank asap even if it's not a suitable environment to supoort them

seen as its bin going for 6 weeks some bacteria will be formed and it doubles around 2 days so they should be fine aswell as getting daily water changes.

edit: theres plenty of people who do a fish cycle and I dont see you having a go at them

i like corys and and my next small tank is going to be "cory land"

but personally.. i never cycle and i still have some of my original fish (other fish died form other reasons...)

i do ym tank, leave it iver night then stock... it works for me

i never cycle

All tanks cycle, it's just a matter of how.

If you absolutely must do a fishy cycle stock only a few fish, feed very lightly and keep a very close eye on your water parameters.

edit: theres plenty of people who do a fish cycle and I dont see you having a go at them

there's plenty of people that drink drive, you've never seen me have a go at them, doesn't make it the right thing to do

i never cycle

All tanks cycle, it's just a matter of how.

If you absolutely must do a fishy cycle stock only a few fish, feed very lightly and keep a very close eye on your water parameters.

thats what im going to do

roseK, thats what im going to do but just not stock it fully until 18th august (my birthday :p)

kay, well i dont do fishless and my fish seem find. and this isnt like drinking and driving.. i see it like, if your putting a fish in new water, isnt it the same as a water change? or somewhat like a partial water change

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back