New Marine Only Shop : Surrey!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

lewiss

Fish Herder
Reaction score
The set of shops just up the road from me is opening a marine only shop!! It's located in NORTH CHEAM, SUTTON, SURREY. it's called 'cultured coral collection' looks really good inside!! Can't wait for it to open. Opens end of the month..

The set of shops just up the road from me is opening a marine only shop!! It's located in NORTH CHEAM, SUTTON, SURREY. it's called 'cultured coral reef' looks really good inside!! Can't wait for it to open. Opens end of the month..

Lucky #29###!........

Do keep us updated, just looked it up and its about an hour and a half away from me, might be worth a road trip with Trod, my sister

Seffie x

Well I went today and I must say very impressed with the stock, especially as they had a big opening yesterday and it was really busy!! There were some really nice coral (some not in the best of health! Skeleton of a few bubbles!) but overall great. Lots of choice, loads of SPS LPS and soft! Definatley worth a trip. The bloke seemed like a nice guy too. Mainly a coral shop but they do have fish.

A beautiful clown tang :drool: I really want one!!! It was a small one too.. But yeh really good corals. A little expensive on some things such as a red trac for £120, seemed a bit exessive in my opinion but then there was koko worms for £35 (cheapest I've seen them!) and candycane (decent size) for £45 (about 30 heads) so its a fair price on MOST things!! I missed a blue sponge he said he had, I've been after one for ages!!

Anyway def worth a visit! VERY GOOD SHOP, def best in the area!!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back