New 90 Litre Bow Front

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

I don't think u can in that size tank. I got told that the only fish suitable for my size tank is small fish and they tend to be shoaling fish so you need a minimum of 6 each. Neons look nice though

First thing first. Angels are just too big for that tank so they are a no no.

The Tetras, Corydoras & Barbs all do best in a group of six of each species. Neons are a bit fragile so maybe look a cardinal tetra instead? The BN will add too much to the bioload & you probably wont see a lot of it.

Ok here is my suggestion.

6x Cardinal Tetra
6x Rasbora
4x Platys
6x Corydoras

Tom

Well today I started stocking my tank (please keep opinions about cycling to yourself) I got plants and started with 8 Harlequin Rasbora's which is actually less than my LFS suggested. I think my next move is 5 Cherry Barbs/5 Golden barbs, will probably do this in a week to 10 days, then on to some sort of tetras (black widows) and finishing with either a pair of angels or a male/female pair of rainbow fish.

rasboras.jpg

fishy.jpg

Do you have an ammonia test so you can monitor the level, Torred?

Please rethink the angels; they get far too big to be happy in a 90l.

some people just cant be helped. your not making any friends on here and your not listening to any advice, so i simply dont get it.

As I said, please keep comments like this to yourself. I am happy to take advice from my LFS where one of my best friend works and has been keeping fish for years, I just like to look at pics of peoples tanks and share mine. If you have nothing nice to say, dont say anything at all and leave my threads alone.

You've just been Tizered.

Yeah need ammonia tester. Its one of the most important.

You have no ownership over the threads created here and you have no say over what i decide to type so what bus do you get off on? Not testing for ammonia? utter madness, i can only imagine you are here to troll.

some people just cant be helped. your not making any friends on here and your not listening to any advice, so i simply dont get it.

I didnt come here to make friends Tizer, I just dont appreciate people who think they know it all and are condescending towards others.

Im not being smart chum, believe it or not, the majority of my posts and time on here are done helping out people new to the hobby. But i'll leave my concern for your tank at the door from now on. Have fun with the new tank.

Please stay true to your word!

Most reactions

Back