Neolamprologus Multifasciatus Tank

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Omg, I LOVE the look of your tank! With a tank as nice as yours, I don't know why you're group isn't breeding :D And your vallis looks SO good, too. All of mine is dieing, but only the older taller leaves. There's new growth and it looks really good, but all the old stuff keeps fading away. I don't understand it, but plants aren't my thing, in or out of the water!

Omg, I LOVE the look of your tank! With a tank as nice as yours, I don't know why you're group isn't breeding :D And your vallis looks SO good, too. All of mine is dieing, but only the older taller leaves. There's new growth and it looks really good, but all the old stuff keeps fading away. I don't understand it, but plants aren't my thing, in or out of the water!
yea, to tell you the truth, im having a little problem with my valis too, it seems the longer leaves die at the top, ive been trimming these whole leaves off, i was dosing with tpn+ but am unsure whether to do so anymore

yea, to tell you the truth, im having a little problem with my valis too, it seems the longer leaves die at the top, ive been trimming these whole leaves off, i was dosing with tpn+ but am unsure whether to do so anymore

Same here. I was thinking of maybe adding a root tablet fertilizer, and seeing if that helped, but I planted three of my vallis in shells and I don't think I'll be able to get a tablet in those!

ive now moved the small 29litre with the similis proposed pair into another room, where it will get very little distriptions and be at peace for 23 hours of the day. Lets see if that has any affect.

Sorry to be a pain
blush.gif

But how many kilo's of Blue stone are in the tank at the moment? I'm going to order some and don't know how many kilo's to order.

Sorry to be a pain
blush.gif

But how many kilo's of Blue stone are in the tank at the moment? I'm going to order some and don't know how many kilo's to order.
im not using blue stone atm, but i spose when i was using it, i was probably using around 3kg, i ordered 8kg, and wouldnt go with anything less, it gives you nice choices.

Ive now listed my lamprologus similis in the livestock forum guys, anybody intrested, pm me :good:

Ive now taken the multies out of this tank, and their new home is a 18x10x10, ive scaped' it up, but cant take pics until the weekend, after i recieve my camera.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back