Shells - Escargot snail shells/random
Fauna -
4x Neolamprologus Multifasciatus
1x Bristlenose Plec

IMGP1296.jpg

IMGP1297.jpg

IMGP1299.jpg

IMGP1301.jpg

My Multies Arrived today via Wildwoods Mail Order Service, I will get some pics of them once settled.

Thanks
Comments and Crittique Welcome
Adam

I like it, it's a nice minimalist look. :nod: I dont' think you nice scattering of pepples will last long once the multie get in though. :lol:

I like it, it's a nice minimalist look. :nod: I dont' think you nice scattering of pepples will last long once the multie get in though. :lol:

lol, nor do i, but anyways its nice atm- how do multies usually act in the first couple of days?

and thanks henson for the nice comments :)

No probs mate :)

Any piccys of the multi's? I don't really know much about them so I'm following this with keen interest ^_^

No probs mate :)

Any piccys of the multi's? I don't really know much about them so I'm following this with keen interest ^_^

I will get some pics soon, just busy atm as i have just got my gcse results today :)
they are very shy at the moment though, have split up and have taken 3 shells each and a teritory of about 4 inches, they arent swimming very much, but i guess thats just from the fact they havnt been in there long.

That's normal, they'll stick close to their shells for until they get used to their surrounding, females usually always remain in or near their shells while the males patrol.

:lol: I just noticed in my last post I wrote pepples instead of pebbles, I've got to quit posting late at night. :huh:

That's normal, they'll stick close to their shells for until they get used to their surrounding, females usually always remain in or near their shells while the males patrol.

:lol: I just noticed in my last post I wrote pepples instead of pebbles, I've got to quit posting late at night. :huh:

its turned into trench warfare now! one multie has dug around his shells, its amazing watchin him, and then another went up and he bit the tresspasser lol, awesome little fish!

How did you do in your GCSEs?

I got 3A*'s, 3A's, 3B's and 3C's :)

anyways, guys! I have just come back from a long weekends away and wooooh its changed, sand piled everywhere, rocks still standing(thank god) and the multies fine, one problem is that the plec has had a small chunk taken off his tail, it seems one of the(what may be males) has taken a bite after he went in his territory.

i will take some pics later!

Adam

waiting anxiosly(excuse the spelling)

waiting anxiosly(excuse the spelling)

:lol:
finally, some pics :)

here:
IMGP1303.jpg

IMGP1306.jpg

IMGP1307.jpg

IMGP1310.jpg

IMGP1313.jpg

IMGP1322.jpg

IMGP1311.jpg

IMGP1323.jpg

The one is really active, making his "home", ever so funny to watch him moving the sand, im still unaware which male/female ratio i have, at one point i feared 3 males, 1 female, but i think its 2 male, 2 female, and i seem to have both 2's pairing up (slightly)

tested the water today, ph is approx 8.2

thanks
Adam

wow theyve really made a meal of the sand :lol:

yeah :lol: i wonder if i should flaten it out to give them something to do ????

I used to move the sand around whenever I cleaned my mbuna tank, used to drive the alpha male nuts, I loved watching him "fix" what I had done. :lol:

I'd keep an eye on the pleco, not too surprising though and he should learn quickly where he can and can't go. Multi males have been known to take on fish 6 times their size! Feisty little things. :shifty:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back