Nat's 125 Litre Juwel Rio Marine!

clean up crew...like hermits and whatever...they make pretty short work of a little fish.
Where they both from teh same LFS Gramma and coral beauty?

Oh right, no my CUC haven't been near it. It's really weird. Yeah I've got them both from the same LFS. The same place as I've got everything for my tank though.

Yeah I'm not going to get another for a while. I took it back today and got a refund. They tested my water and it was completely perfect, so it's definitely nothing I've done wrong which is good. Instead I went for something that won't die on me..a big new chunk of live rock! I've been keeping an eye out for a nice new piece and I spotted an amazing one for £26. Really nice colours and a great shape. Going to re-jig my aquascape in a bit ^-^

i waited 3 months for another fish. and every thing seems fine. so maybe you should just get coral for now (thats what i have been doing) i only have 1 more to get now :good: then its just a bit more cuc and some fish :good: wish i had a bigger tank :sad: sorry to hear about your fish nat.

I've just found a massive pink bristleworm in my tank. It's about 4 inches long and 1cm thick. Does it sound like a good guy or a bad guy?

*edit*

I've just done some research and found it to be a Eurythoe Complanata. I think it's a good guy so I'm gonna pop it back in.

maybe try a fish from another place in a few weeks, maybe something they had in their system. or could be because your tank is still very young.

Yeah I don't want to get a fish for a while. I'm going to get a Royal Gramma again though next time I think. I'm just going to start working on my corals now. First I'm going to sort myself out with some phosphate remover to get rid of my Phosphates.

Here's some pictures of my tank with it's new aquascape. It's still a bit cloudy though and I need to add more water, but you get the idea..

1007011.jpg

1007009.jpg

i love your rock work in your tank nat :good: how many kg of live rock is in your tank now? because im thinking of getting some more to add hight in my tank.

Harry..I've got 16kgs live rock in there now. I think that's probably about my limit now. Glad you like my rockwork, it was awkward trying to rearrange them into a position that wouldn't topple over!

Thanks Morri, yep those are the new tubes. I love how everything looks under them..so much better.

Yeah Ben, I can't wait to get my corals. I really want lots of Ricordea Florida's. I've just made a start and have ordered a Ricordea Florida from Zoaphoria!! Can't wait to get it, even if it is only going to be around 1.5"-2". I've wanted something blue in my tank for aaaages. It's this one...
ric17.jpg

I also want a Toadstool coral in the near future, also some really brightly coloured Zoanthids. Then in the future I want to get a Torch coral. That's all I have planned for now until I learn about some other kinds!

All seems pretty do-able to me, all easy to care for. torch maybe a bit more tricky as it may want more light and has a skeleton.

Yayy my Ricordia came. It's pretty tiny as I expected and unfortunately it doesn't look as blue as it did on the website but it's fine. Can't wait for it to grow. My little striped shrimp (Shrimpy) seems to have taken a shine to it, he keeps tapping his little legs on it.
Here's some pics (spot Shrimpy in the background guarding it!)

1007022x.jpg

1007020.jpg

And Seffie..that shaft arrived at last. I had to go and get it from the post office place as they were fussy about postage and charged me £1.10 because it was 10p short due to it being too thick. Silly postal rules. I had to drill the end of the pump so that it fit, but at least it's working now. Thanks for that!

Most reactions

trending

Back