My 2Ft Tank.

I put the 3 biggest that i have left in the tank with the adults and they leave them alone. The ones i have put in the tank today are this big ______ and they are only a month and 5 days old!
Also i haven't done a W/C for about 1 week because i have been busy. All my fish are fine but i'm worried my ammonia/nitrite might have risen. Should i do a W/C tommorow? If i should how much should i change?

~AJ~

just change the same amount u do cause they r used to it. and its only been a little over a week.im pretty sure they wont mind not getting their water changed tho.but since u think the levels have risen i would do it.

I did a W/C last night it was the same as usual 25% and they are more active now.

~AJ~

I got a new female guppy who looks exactly like my old one, rainbow, and i think she is infertile. Shes not changed in body shape and has no gravid spot at all, the male leaves her alone aswell. He goes towards her then turns around as if to say "I'm not bothered about you because you can't have my babies" lol sorry for the little quote.

~AJ~

I have 2 females which regularly give my lots of fry.

~AJ~

i dont and im glad cause thats too much fry to deal with and i have a female who will drop soon and she gave birth the 25th of february. i added 4 more fry in with the adults and they all r doing great! im so happy :)

Is this normal? Everytime my female guppy gives birth she (obviously) gets thinner but when she gets thinner her bones stick out on her head. After hse has dropped i can clearly see the bones above her eyes.

~AJ~

It is not at all unusual that a female looks emaciated after a drop. If she is well fed, she will recover her "good looks" quickly.

Most reactions

Back