Monthly Guppy Photo Competition!

Duck and Dive

Fish Herder
Reaction score
HELTERSKELTER IS THE WINNER!!!
:hooray: :hooray: :hooray: :hooray: :hooray: :hooray: :hooray: :hooray: :hooray: :hooray:

I thought it may be a good idea to start a guppy photo competiton as I have wanted to for a while and now have enogh free time to do so.

ENTRIES!

tropic_john Entry No.1:
post-51707-1247333767.jpg

Duck and Dive Entry No.2:
Snakeskin.jpg

razer121 Entry No.3:
DSC00188.jpg

helterskelter Entry No.4:
Albino-red.jpg

MewMew42 Entry No.5:
2gujomw.jpg

Chrs Entry No.6:
DSCN3708.jpg

fry_forever! Entry No.7:
103E2951.jpg

Fish48 Entry No.8:
post-27009-1247512459.jpg

EllieW Entry No.9:
DSC00204.jpg

Bae1994 Entry No.10:
good1.jpg

How it works
Each member will post a pic of the guppy that they want to enter into the competition. The first 15 entries will take part.
There will then be a poll after the first 10 entries, and the guppy which gets the most votes is the winner! Simple! :good:

RULES

1.) MAXIMUM of 1 entry per member!
2.) You must own the guppy! No taking ones off of google images!
3.) THE GUPPY MUST BE MALE! No females.
4.) Picture should be of a resonable quality.
5.) Enjoy!

Don't forget I am entering as well! :)

WINNERS PRIZE!!!

1st place: A free signature with your guppy in it! Saying 1st place with a gold trophy on it or something.TTF guppy show winner etc. Or whatever you want on it.

If you want to enter just post your pics below! Please add the entry number eg Entry No.1 and then the pic of the guppy.

GET POSTING!!! :good:

My entry;
Would enter one of my fav hb sky blue deltas or my rainbow cobra grass with red tails but only allowed to enter the one. this male looks identical to 2 of my current females.

Entry No.1;

Attachments

• CIMG6806.JPG
    CIMG6806.JPG
    81.2 KB · Views: 86
how do i insert a pic ?
If you have the pic saved on yur comp, hover on the thumbnail of the pic and make sure it is less than 100kb. If it is, go on full reply, click browse under the text box, select your pic, click upload, then submit post

its bigger than 100k :( sorry but ive found a link tht looks identical if u wna see my male guppy which rapes every fish that moves Visit My Website

Go to microsoft picture, and efit the picture to make it smaller, and then save it. Then, your picture is less than 100k

Here he is!

Entry No.2
Show2-1.jpg

Sorry about the poor photo he wouldn't keep still!

Lol I had to put him in a bag to stop him from hiding!

I'll try and get a better pic of him tonight.

Here he is!

Entry No.2
Show2-1.jpg

Sorry about the poor photo he wouldn't keep still!

Lol I had to put him in a bag to stop him from hiding!

I'll try and get a better pic of him tonight.

Nice male, just like one of my other guppies [I breed guppies]
Also, I think if this is popular, you might do a swordtail comp, broadtail comp or a roundtail comp.

John.

Here it is again in my pretty naff 5 minute sig.

Attachments

• Untitled_1.jpg
    Untitled_1.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 78
Thats not a bad sig! I breed most of my guppies as well. I really need a better pic so I am going to charge up my camera. That was taken on my phone.

Yeah, if all goes well this will happen monthly!

Or I may enter a less fidgity fish lol. Hmm quick q do you think the 1 in my avatar is better?

Thats not a bad sig! I breed most of my guppies as well. I really need a better pic so I am going to charge up my camera. That was taken on my phone.

Yeah, if all goes well this will happen monthly!

Or I may enter a less fidgity fish lol. Hmm quick q do you think the 1 in my avatar is better?
Yeah.

entry number 3

DSC00188.jpg

he does not live in the bowl! i had to get him out the tank to take a picture....he's so naughty! lol but really he was impossible to take a picture :hyper:

Most reactions

Back