Michael Jackson Uk Tour

I'd say if you have one of those tickets.... stick to it... it's gonna become a collectors item down the road and worth a lot more than your refund.... A ticket to the last potential show....keep it and watch.

I'd say if you have one of those tickets.... stick to it... it's gonna become a collectors item down the road and worth a lot more than your refund.
Exactly Lud!

would it really :S? i cant see how :S? sorry to sound stupid :lol:
It's somewhat like having a really famous artist signing their CD for you. You bought it for about $12, and now, it's worth way more than that.

The ticket itself, was already expensive. Just think of it this way, it's practically a collector's item now. ;)

im not so sure - a collectors item value is related to its rarity and with 800,000 of them out there and some of the ticket agents saying they will automatically process refunds then its value is not a given thing.

yeah, they wont be worth anything anyway. especially as he didnt even perform.

Everybody who bought a ticket from ebay will get their money back.. Paypal and ebay have made a pledge that they will ensure everyone will recieve the money they paid for them, and will also repay the sellers the commision charges that they paid too.
Good thing cos thats where I got my 7 from!!

Most reactions

Back