Looking for fish breeder in eastkilbride Scotland

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Guppys34

Reaction score
Hi all am looking for a local fish breeder looking to stock my new 500l tank with guppies and mollies platys endlers ECT but every time i got lfs there are always dead fish in tank so not wanting to buy from there so looking for someone in east kilbride Scotland so if that's you please get in touch would also like some show fish/fancy fish thanks

I can't supply you with fish but you might want to see if there is an aquarium society in your area. If there is then go along to some of the society meetings and meet people there, and they might be able to help you obtain locally bred stock.

You can also check online at places like Ebay, Gumtree, & Craig's List, and in local community papers or at shopping centres on the public notice boards.

If you still can't find anything then googly search for petshops near East Kilbride, and maybe travel a little way out of town and check out other petshops, or buy some fish and quarantine them before adding them to the big tank. :)

Thanks always scared to buy online incase when the arrive they dead after paying out for them how would I find out of there society near me ?

Either google search for aquarium societies in your area, or Scotland in general, then contact them by email or telephone. Even if there is only one society and it is not nearby, they might know of someone who is more local to you and who can help you out. And they might even have a shop they use that sells good fish.

Alternatively ask the petshops around town if there is an aquarium society. Quite often petshop workers keep in touch with aquarium societies or some of their workers might even be in the society. :)

-----------------------------
I just did a googly search this site popped up. They have guppies for sale new you
https://www.gumtree.com/fish/east-kilbride

You could even try emailing the people advertising guppies for sale at the gumtree link and see if they have a particular shop they go to because it has nice fish, or if they know of a society :)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back