Livebearers Photo Sharing Thread

ok Here is a pic of Maisy who gave birth today...which is why the pic is so good as she is in a breeding trap

I have two of these beauties, they are the only platys i have now, and i love them,

Maisy.jpg

junefry.jpg

and introducing Dad

dad.jpg

There are some gorgeous fish on this thread! :D

Here are mine:

Heavily Pregnant Balloon Molly:

Sorry for all the pictures... maybe too many :D

Group shot.jpg

The Blue and silver ones are the Japs I got from Gill. The orange one was from the local pet shop.

Group shot.jpg

The Blue and silver ones are the Japs I got from Gill. The orange one was from the local pet shop.

Japs.jpg

Sorry about the blurring, just too fast for my camera.

Female Ram and Japs.jpg

The female at the top is a new fry, there is a male guppy in there with a black fan tail, I think he could be the father as all the other females have very little or no markings on them at all, where she has black on her tail and dorsal fin.

My Molly fry (around six altogether). There a cross detween a damation molly and a white molly.baby fly.png

How do you take such nice pictures?? My pictures come out a furry. :crazy:

Neomeris

My female balloon molly :) She's a beauty :)

Attachments

• DSCN0974.jpg
    DSCN0974.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 158
  • DSCN0947.jpg
    DSCN0947.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 168
Photos of my two adult Limia Tridens

And their daughter, Stephanie.

(To explain, Stephanie is our first surviving fry. The most famous Fry in the UK is Stephen Fry, however, fish is female, therefore Stephanie)

Attachments

• Gavin.JPG
    Gavin.JPG
    30.8 KB · Views: 149
  • Stacey.JPG
    Stacey.JPG
    32.3 KB · Views: 167
  • stephanie.JPG
    stephanie.JPG
    40.7 KB · Views: 177
My male Guppies: Eclipse(blue delta), Sunset(Sunset, not happy because he was meant to be a double sword tail guppy) and Flame Heart(Flame Tailed)
Photo0446.jpg

Photo0444.jpg

Photo0463.jpg

Some baby Gold Dust mollies.
Photo0464.jpg

Photo0466.jpg

Lol what you named your guppy Flame Heart? :blink: Freaky... (my username is Flame Heart)

Very nice guppies anyways. :good:

Most reactions

Back