let's meet up

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

I can't come, my mum says I shouldn't meet up with people I meet on the net..... besides you are all nuts!! :lol:

jump

jumpman said:
I can't come, my mum says I shouldn't meet up with people I meet on the net..... besides you are all nuts!! :lol:

jump
:rofl:
bring you mum the more the merrier :D

do u want his mum to ban him from the forums do u? well do u??

ill have to know a date before i can go makin any sort of plans... i work on a 2 weekly rota so if u guys can give me at least 3 weeks notice i can 'try' and book it off... but then again, im off for 2 weeks startin the 15th so.. giv us a date!!!

Hi Nightlife........ I think we're probably looking at sometime in August tbc

hmmmmmmmm well, the request book is full for august from what i can remember so thats a no go for me as i never get weekends off anyways :(

It's not been set in stone though so see how much interest we get then we can look at everyones availability.

I'd love to come. I live in the North East of England (a little below Newcastle) and I think Birmingham / Midlands is a great idea.

Just give us a date and the nearest campsite :)

Linz :thumbs:

Midlands, Like Drayton manor is brill!! American adventure is brill aswell, alton towers is very expensive though. I would probably not be allowed though. You could have name tags with yur username on.

i live in london, enfield, and i guess i cud try and get the train somewhere. as long as its not too far lol

cud someone tell me wen uve decided, im normally on chat so....
or email me please thanks

Hey sounds like FUN! Yep im game for a day out to meet you guys! Its not everyday i meet other fanatics.
Anywhere is fine for me really, just send an e-mail a month in advance! lol thats all i'll need! :fun: Goin on a day trip hurray!

Most reactions

Back