¡i Want A Pleco!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

but it will be late for you guys in britain, i have school until 2:10 (for you thats like 9:10) and then i have other stuff that i must do so youll probably see it the day after tomorrow.

by the way, charlotte (the bristlenose) has been eating algae wafers and i am going away from home for a week on sat., and i was wondering if she will be okay w/out algae wafers. the fish are going to be eating that gel food that comes from a little plastic tray. will she be okay just eating algae from the walls and stuf?

by the way, charlotte (the bristlenose) has been eating algae wafers and i am going away from home for a week on sat., and i was wondering if she will be okay w/out algae wafers. the fish are going to be eating that gel food that comes from a little plastic tray. will she be okay just eating algae from the walls and stuf?
Don't worry about her... they can survive for almost a month without food, as there is usually a little algae in a tank you can find. If you want, leave some veggies in the tank, and then get a friend to take them out halfway... or you could just leave them in there. Before you leave stock her up on lot's of food, and a bit of meat for protein, so she gets really fat :p

Zophie

thanks. i am writing this at the presidents club at newark, new jersey. my flight to israel to be soon. anyway, i was looking at one of my male angelfish last night and he was soooo fat that he looked pregnant. anyway, this morning he looked better, not bloated, still a bit fat. but the poo he was making was one of the biggest ive ever seen! guess either my cory or Charlotte will have a delicious dinner tonite :lol: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

thanks. i am writing this at the presidents club at newark, new jersey. my flight to israel to be soon. anyway, i was looking at one of my male angelfish last night and he was soooo fat that he looked pregnant. anyway, this morning he looked better, not bloated, still a bit fat. but the poo he was making was one of the biggest ive ever seen! guess either my cory or Charlotte will have a delicious dinner tonite :lol: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:
:hyper:

Have fun on your trip :)

:hyper:

Have fun on your trip :)
Thank you. It has been real nice to see what my people should have owned for thousands of years but was taken away unreasonably. I just feel bad for the fish!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back