How Cold Is It!

that last time it snowed here was in 1981. we had alittle bit about 2 years ago, but i dont think it counts. it melted in like an hour. right now, i got all the fans in the windows cuz its too hot in san antonio, texas.

Oh, I do feel for you guys! I remember shoveling snow constantly, and stoking the fire with wood
crazy.gif

Don't mean to make you feel bad, but I have the air conditioning set at 24C, as it is about 28-30C outside
cool1.gif

Im coming to live with you!
cool.gif

Well it turns out I'm just ill, getting flu :( did wonder as when we had 3feet deep snow in 2010 I was out in it everyday doing shopping runs on foot in -20c and I didn't feel to bad :( felt horrible about 9 last night and ended up in bed early and today I feel like hammered s***, I hate flu ;(

its snowinx bad outside, so its pretty #41#### cold. I couldnt tell you xow cold txouxx

Omg it was -8 this morning and barely got over 1 degree today!!

Thinking of moving in with the fish!!

It's -25'C in here again. It was very nice to walk outside for a while! :D Not. I though I was going to lose few fingers no matter the fact I was wearing leather cloves.

Wow, you guys have it cold!

It's pretty chilly even here; I left some washed sand in a bucket outside last night, and I had to melt it before I could put it the tank, it was frozen solid :crazy:

It's -7° C here in York and according to Paul the weather man, were getting snow tomorrow! :crazy: :santa:

that last time it snowed here was in 1981. we had alittle bit about 2 years ago, but i dont think it counts. it melted in like an hour. right now, i got all the fans in the windows cuz its too hot in san antonio, texas.

Can I come and visit? lol
sure we have a sleeper sofa in the living room, but you should come when it gets cold down here, i think you will find it funny. we are urged to stay off the roads, and stay indoors if there is a little ice on the roads. thats because people down here don't really know how to drive anyways, and if the roads are a lil icy, forget it. people down here are definatly not used to cold weather. when people move down here from the northern states, they find it funny how we react to the cold.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back