How Cold Is It!

Ps3Steveo

Planted Experimentalist
Reaction score
Dunno about you guys and gals as I dunno where your all from bit I'm in Kent and it's sooooooo cold! With wind chill it's about -8c bit still it seems freezing, I went out for a fag and left my half cup of coffee out side, came back out to grab half hour later and it was frozen :(. We moved house in August too and now live in the countryside at the top of a hill so our heating has to be on constantly at 22-24c and it still feels cold in here lol. Maybe just a random rant but is anyone else freezing their butts off?

I'm such a grump in the winter, I hate it. I hate having to go out and I can't get into my car cus the handles frozen and then it snaps off or my windscreen wipers snap off they are that frozen. Oh and the fact that my handbrake is stuck on cus it's frozen :crazy:
The high winds round here have been so destructive and it's just so miserable and in the minus all the time. It's sunny but snow on the hills and frost on the rooftops. The heaters have been on constantly since October. Bah humbug to winter.
I wish it was summer all year round and not just 2 weeks in June.
Roll on summer!

Oh, I do feel for you guys! I remember shoveling snow constantly, and stoking the fire with wood
crazy.gif

Don't mean to make you feel bad, but I have the air conditioning set at 24C, as it is about 28-30C outside
cool1.gif

Oh, I do feel for you guys! I remember shoveling snow constantly, and stoking the fire with wood
crazy.gif

Don't mean to make you feel bad, but I have the air conditioning set at 24C, as it is about 28-30C outside
cool1.gif

:blink: I am so jealous :p

Ha it is a little bit chilly! Not stopping me going jogging in 10 minutes!

Should invest in a log burner! In the long run they are the bee's knee's!!

It's quite cold in here. Over a meter of snow, temperature is -25 celsius and a wind making it even worse. :p

Its been cold here. One average about 3C. With a nasty wind chill. The only problem is, the weather is having issues determining if it wants to be winter or spring! Its gone from 3 to 15 to 3 to 15 and round and round we go! So everyone has the sniffles cause our bodies are confused!

It's pretty cold here too -2, though not nearly as cold as it was this time last year -15

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back