Hello!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Sean1997

Reaction score
Hi, just a quick post to introduce myself. I've been keeping fish for the past ten-ish years, most recently having a pair of dwarf gourami in a 10g and a 20g community tank with some neons, swordtails, corydoras, and a betta (who were all rescued along with the 10g tank from a guy who didn't know what a water change was...). Unfortunately I moved away for university and my parents didn't want to keep the fish while I was gone so they were re-homed with a friend.
Now I'm back in a situation where I'm able to keep fish and can't wait to get in to the hobby again! I still have hold of the 10g tank and am looking to set it up and stock it with a few sparkling gourami, amano shrimp and possibly a few ADF but that is only a possibility down the line if it all looks well and good. I have a 5g tank I was thinking of setting up as a sump as my current filter puts out a lot of current even on its lowest setting and wouldn't be ideal for what I hope to keep. I'll be hoping to get this project up and ready to start cycling it in the next week or so, any help and advice along the way would be greatly appreciated as I'm a tad rusty.
Thanks very much,
Sean

Hi, Welcome.

I look forward seeing how your tanks progress, post pictures when you can!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back