Got A New 220 Gallon Tank!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Haha Sorry.

Right now I have 14 Blue Dolphin Moorii
and 8 Synondontis Multipunctatus

Today 16 Frontosa are coming in the mail.

Here are some updated pics of the tank! everything is going great now. The Frontosa didnt make it during the shipment.. only 2 lived so i end up thinking to myself it was probably an omen or something telling me not to do them haha.

Right now Stocking list is 13 Blue dolphin Moorii 7 Nimbochromis venustus 10 Champsochromis caeruleus 6 Red Empress

all of the fish are small yet...all the fish are f1.. Have had absolutely NO aggression so im thrilled atm :) here are some pics.

I changed the rockwork and added some bigger rocks and let me say i was scared to death.. all i could think of was dropping these rocks through the tank haha. I added some more filtration as well.

IMG_5802.jpg

IMG_5803.jpg

IMG_5804.jpg

IMG_5806.jpg

IMG_5811.jpg

IMG_5812.jpg

IMG_5147-1.jpg

IMG_5150.jpg

IMG_5155.jpg

IMG_5157.jpg

IMG_5158.jpg

IMG_5167.jpg

You tank is looking great! I especially like the venustus, it's so nice to see them in an appropriately sized tank. :good:

Oh my giddy Aunt, that tank is huge.

I like the look so far, sand, rocks, and plain background, I dunno, it's elegant and simple, love it.

I love your camera quality, and your fish. I would love to have that type of tank when I move alone and have the room. Being addicted to aquariums and not having room for anything bigger than 29 gallons sucks ALOT.

Most reactions

trending

Back