General Chat, Hear Ye, Hear Ye

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to prepare this for a poll/contest...

....going once.......

SH

defo the chum bucket
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

why not just call it "The Lounge"?

I don't want to type in the lounge while sitting in the lounge.
well if you sit in the lounge then you're already typing in the lounge... So you're already going against your own wishes.... :lol:

if the "normal" names are to have any chance people need to agree on which one before voting... and even then there'll be diferences of opinion...

I'll take it whatever it's named, but think we should prob go with TFF Open Discussion.

EDIT: if ou want spongebob, why not go with the krusty krab?

why not just call it "The Lounge"?

I don't want to type in the lounge while sitting in the lounge.
well if you sit in the lounge then you're already typing in the lounge... So you're already going against your own wishes.... :lol:

if the "normal" names are to have any chance people need to agree on which one before voting... and even then there'll be diferences of opinion...

I'll take it whatever it's named, but think we should prob go with TFF Open Discussion.

EDIT: if ou want spongebob, why not go with the krusty krab?

I'll vote for "TFF Open Discussion" too if that's the consensus.....nothing like riging votes :)

Better still we could have 2 poll questions, one listing sensible names and one silly, then the 2 remaining options are voted on again...that would work wouldn't it? What do you think SH? I'll vote for "Chum Bucket" then :)

I'd prefer General Chat overall but if Open Discussion is the sensible option that people are going towards, then I'd a thousand billion times rather have that than... well, I'm sure you can guess.

The chum bucket makes me chuckle, but it's not very professional.

I'd prefer General Chat overall but if Open Discussion is the sensible option that people are going towards, then I'd a thousand billion times rather have that than... well, I'm sure you can guess.

"Open Discussion" sounds good. I'm against, prefixing it with TFF though. I feel, it makes it sound like the subject is fish.

what about 'The Sump' ?

or lets just called it 'General Discussion' lol

"Open Discussion" sounds good. I'm against, prefixing it with TFF though. I feel, it makes it sound like the subject is fish.

Not really cos there would be a description underneath the header like stated in my original post..

TFF Open Discussion

Here is where our community can chat about everything and anything non fish related.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back