Free Aquacube ?!

Woah, it took that long to come? Anyway, my lid came intact (though it's now broken because I tried to have a hole cut in it :rolleyes:), but I thought people had contacted PFk, not the supplier.

Well, after 4 months of waiting the nano finally turned up - although as a lot of you have found, the lid was in many pieces.

I've emailed the supplier to get a fresh one sent out, was just wondering how long it's taken them to send one to you people who have experienced the same problem?

Cheers,

Paul.

My first cube arrived cracked, 3days later had a whole new cube

Well, after 4 months of waiting the nano finally turned up - although as a lot of you have found, the lid was in many pieces.

I've emailed the supplier to get a fresh one sent out, was just wondering how long it's taken them to send one to you people who have experienced the same problem?

Cheers,

Paul.

Hi Paul

I've just emailed Stuart at pfk as I'm still waiting for my nano to turn up. I've only just read your post and feel quite reassured that you got yours so recently. I was starting to think everyone had theirs and I'd been forgotten :-(

Have you heard anything about your replacement yet?

Julie

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back