Free Aquacube ?!

Yeah ive seen those filters before, there for turtles or terrapins.
It looks quite small, is it?? As for you light luminier that looks the biz, you mention ebay, do you have a model name so i can do a surch?
I was thinking os using T5 power compacts that i already have and smoe how attach them to these and then make a reflector out of some half round drain pipe. If all that makes sence :crazy:

Moody:

I'll get the details of the luminaire and send them to you. For info, it's a 30cm luminaire with 2x9W T5 tubes.

The US link suggests using the filter for turtles, but the German one .... and a UK one when I bought it suggest using it for aquariums. I have spoken to others who have used it in an aquarium without any problems, Infact I used it in the past for about 3 months and it seemed fine. It's very quiet and easy to setup/clean.

There are a few odd things about it ..... first, you need to keep in on the same level as the aquarium, so that means you cant hide it underneath (probably due to pump size and 'lift'), the other thing is that the 'intake' takes the water straight to the ceramic media and the sponge filter is just before the 'outflow'. (no I didnt just get things the wrong way around :D ).
However adding a small pad of filter media above the ceramic tubes soon sorted that out.

Al

Yeah ive seen those filters before, there for turtles or terrapins.
It looks quite small, is it?? As for you light luminier that looks the biz, you mention ebay, do you have a model name so i can do a surch?
I was thinking os using T5 power compacts that i already have and smoe how attach them to these and then make a reflector out of some half round drain pipe. If all that makes sence :crazy:

Ah no, that sucks Gill.

I bought this light on ebay for mine. Its 11W, so with the light supplied with the cube it should give me 22W. Hopefully enough for what i want.

Is PFK going to do a "best cube aquascape competition"? That would be a good idea.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
thanks for the Condolences. PFK have said that the manufacturer will replace the tank.

I am very pleased with the response time from Stuart. :good:

thanks for the Condolences. PFK have said that the manufacturer will replace the tank.

Hi was there a e-mail address which you e-mailed? I was given [email protected] to e-mail about mine being broken but that e-mail address doesn't work.

Please don't start the nano-cube aquascaping competition until everyone (especially me) has got their cube and has had time to set it up. I am collecting the stuff for mine now but no cube as yet.

According to George, there will be a scaping comp, but not for a while yet so there should be plenty of time for people to get theirs up and running :)

I'll add to the 'sorry' list, Gill, stupid when you think all it would have taken was a few bits of bubble wrap to stop it bashing around inside the box.

Sam

Hi was there a e-mail address which you e-mailed? I was given [email protected] to e-mail about mine being broken but that e-mail address doesn't work.

I was gven the same Email Address, and it does not work. Have emailed stuart.

Got this from a very quick Google search .....

You'll find their English website contact page here http://www.aquadistri.com/site_en/contact.php
You can submit a question direct from the site ....
Or there are these contact details:-

Contact usAquadistri BV
Vlietweg 8
NL-4791 EZ Klundert
The Netherlands
Tel.: + 31 (0)168-408333
Fax: + 31 (0)168-408334
E-mail: [email protected]

Hopefully that will be of some use and you can get your cube sorted.

isit me or is the offer back on, lol im nto sure if it is or not, can anyone confirm this?

if it is i will try and convince the parents lol, hopefully i still got my irrisistable face :wub: lol

Thanks, have e-mailed that address and it hasn't been returned as being a wrong yet which is a good sign :D

Whats going on? word is they have all been delivered and if you havent recieved one you will have to choose either water conditioners or bounty pack! . :angry: any one else not got one?

hi

I was also told by Stuart that I was definately on the list to receive one but am still waiting and have had no email either

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back