Formula 1

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

But well done Ferrari for clinching the constructors. well deserved, i think the combination in the driver package is stronger than the combination of McLaren.

Thats understatement of the year, Kovi was absolutely shocking today and has to be a major contender for worst driver of the season. 7th in arguably the fastest car out there is unacceptable by anyones standards. Had Lewis had a competitive driver as Massa does in Kimi, I think the WDC might have ended up in different hands...

Agree with what you say about the comments in this thread, no offense to everyone but some of the stuff said here is utter cr*p

:lol:

I have very mixed feelings about Kovy tbh, as a person I love him, he's so chilled out and he's had some flashes of brilliance this season, but i don't think anyone can argue that he just hasn't delivered the goods. Now fair enough, first season in the team and maybe this years car just doesn't suit him. But I don't think he'll be around long if next season goes this way as well.

I was chuffed for him when he won in Hungary though, we were there for the race on our holidays and I was nearly in tears by the end, then Massa's engine blew and I realised Heikki would take the race and I was extatic.

Roll on next year...........

can't join in the thread...... i missed the race due to work. :( . i always missed the good races. well done to hamilton. a bit sad for massa though....

not the result i was hoping for but congratulations to Hamilton.

i felt so sorry for Massa, the poor bloke drove his heart out and did everything he possibly could

i felt so sorry for Massa, the poor bloke drove his heart out and did everything he possibly could

:nod:

aye, i'm a McLaren girl so obviously wanted Lewis to win it, but still respect Massa as a driver and felt totall gutted for him. Looking at the season they were fairly evenly matched tbh.

i knew he would do it even when i couldnt watch the last lap lol
what i didnt like was the way the home croud booed lewis
scot :good:
roll on nxt year hope its as exciting

i knew he would do it even when i couldnt watch the last lap lol
what i didnt like was the way the home croud booed lewis
scot :good:
roll on nxt year hope its as exciting

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back