Formula 1

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Miss Wiggle

Practically perfect in every way
Reaction score
So near enough the end of the season, how do you lot think it's gonna turn out?

I think I'll just be watching the run into turn1 from behind a cushion on Sunday but if Lewis gets through there unharmed then he should take the championship.

I said at the start of the season that this year will all be about consistency and I reckon I'm right, it's just gonna come down to whoever makes the least mistakes. Both Massa and Lewis have had some blinding drives and some horrendous weekends this season so I think it'll just be whoevers made the least mistakes overall.

I'm really scared of foul play from Alonso though, if he's up there at the front of the grid and has the opportunity to take Lewis out without any serious repercussions then he'd take it.

I know one thing though, I'm looking forward to next season already!!! :lol:

yeah i think ferrari will take the constructors (sadly)

I think it just comes down to driver number 2 (this season at least) in both cars. Raikkonen and Kovaliene have both had problems with the cars this year and underperformed, but Raikkonene just has that edge of experience and has extracted a couple more points than Heikki to boost up the constructors total.

Look like you and me both will be hiding on the first corner MW :lol:

Providing no foul play (by either Raikonnen or Alonso!!) and Lewis keeps his head then I think he should be ok, Personally IMO he deserves it more than Massa who I really dont rate as a driver, OK so from Pole and he keeps the lead into the first corner he can drive, but if hes not out front he just cant cut it.

The screams at the TV from this house Im sure will be heard far and wide (win or lose :) )

i actually think massa has matured as a driver phenomenally this year, but as you say he's not so much of a fighter. i think if you were to imagine a swap between him and kubica for example, kubica would have stormed off with the championship this year with a quick car like the ferrari, but you can't imagine massa would have done half as much with a slower car like the BMW than a driver like Kubica.

I think he's an OK driver, but he's just lucky to be in a quick car and wouldn't really cut the mustard anywhere else.

the worst time when ferrari cheated was when schumacher barged 2 drivers of on the first bend so he could win the championship. i really want riakonnon to win

im a proud Ferrari fan and i think they will take the constructors championship, as much as it pains me to say it i think Hamilton will take the drivers title.

I think (hope) Hamilton learned the lesson from last year and will take the title, in fact I'd be tempted to try and end up 4th or 5th on the grid and just let Massa, Alonso etc go off into the distance and still end up champion. :D

I think the sport could be made more entertaining if Alonso signed for Ferrari though ;)

Arfie

I'd actually love it if he did, because he'd do 1 season there, throw his dummy out of the pram because they wouldn't give him preferential treatment over raikonnen or massa, then he'd have scuppered his chances with the top two teams, if he left renault twice i think they;d be a bit sick of him and apparently he's some fued with BMW as well so he'd have no real competitive drive to go to and hopefully woudl just leave the sport altogether!! :lol:

(i'd hate that yr of him in a ferrari though!)

Ferrari should dump Massa, take Kovalinan (cant spell his name!) then Jenson should go to McLaren, Hamilton and Button great team that would then be :D

i'd like to see Kubica in the 2nd McLaren alongside hamilton, be practically untouchable with those two world class drivers, but apparently they don't get on so I don't know if it'd ever happen. :lol:

kubica and hamilton at mclaren, that would be awesome!

hamilton will win unless he is very unlucky, and to be fair he deserves it, he has some real talent just needs to learn a few manners. that said all the great drivers are aggressive risk takers, some just a little more obvious than others LOL

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back