Formula 1

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Excuse me 5th or last, if during the entirity of a season, you have more points than anyone else, you win, so :p

1st British champ since Hill, give the guy the credit and respect he deserves.

The only reason hamilton won was because glock still had his dry tires on, which caused him to lose grip around the corner hamilton took him on.

Hamilton deserved the win, he had a great season.

hamilton gained 15 seconds on the last lap over glock, and then put 5 seconds on him before they finished!

i want ferrari to win cnstructors. but hamilton will win driver championship
mate, you said you wanted hamilton to win, and now you are saying you want massa? do you even follow formula one? has anyone else noticed this!!!!

Great race, what an ending. The final laps going on my iPod to watch on the bus tomorrow :p

comon rain . hamilton isnt a strong driver in the rain. :good:

Eh? Did you not see the British grand prix when Massa got dizzy he was spinning that much and Hamilton sailed home?

fair play to him but rightfully massa should have won.

Why, because he scored fewer point throught he season, despite the help ot the FIA? It's like saying that Arsenal should have won the premiership last season, despite not being good enough or scoring more points :rolleyes:

Well done Lewis, but there was no need for the last lap antics :eek:

Arfie

mate, i quoted it, its on the first page, so you obviously did say it! i suggest next year you follow it more closely. oh not to mention, massa gained a few points from raikonen letting him through, where as hamilton had to actually 'drive' for his points. (mainly becuase kovalinen is awful!)

Fair play to hamilton, hes had some good drives especially in the rain, I cant help feeling sorry for felipe though. He's had massive problems with reliability issues, and its a bit sad that the person who won the most races didnt win the title (5 to Hamiltons 4, iirc). Glock didnt slow down, him and trulli had identical final laps, both in the same car on the same tyres.

Nail biting stuff eh!

fair play to him but rightfully massa should have won. but nexy year new cars theyll all be the same and f1 is going to be broadcast on the beeb. so next year its driver skill not team skill

no they won't, the possibility of them using the same engines is one of several options being disucssed. it's highly unlikely to actually happen and even if it did it would just be 1 element of the cars thats the same, not the whole cars.

i'm sorry i don't mean to be rude but you have talked some utter tosh in this thread :rolleyes:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaanyway

exactly what i wanted, brilliantly exciting race and Hamilton still took the title.

Hamilton got totally slated by the press in this year and last year whe he went all out for the win and threw away the championship. this year he went all out for wins earlier on to put himself in championship contention, then knew when to back off and just make sure he bought home enough points, there will still be people who complain about that. you can't please everyone.

i think he's a storming driver and he's done an excellent job this season and brought home what his inexperience just lost him last year.

yeah he's had some pants drives, as has massa an virtually every other driver out there. It's just one of those seasons that came down to who has made the least mistakes. But that's the way it goes sometimes. If you look back over the history of F1 there's been plenty of other seasons with similar outcomes and results during the season.

But well done Ferrari for clinching the constructors. well deserved, i think the combination in the driver package is stronger than the combination of McLaren. But well done to my boy Lewis for bringing it home for us. Youngest ever F1 champion. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

The boy done good.

Yes Massa won the race, and he did a brilliant job in doing so but Lewis only needed 5th and thats what he got.

Cracking season, roll on bbc hd f1 next year!

I'd be tempted to try and end up 4th or 5th on the grid and just let Massa, Alonso etc go off into the distance and still end up champion. :D

Just remembered I'd posted this :D

I should've put money on it :D

Arfie

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back