Fish/fry Offered A Home

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Cheers for high jacking my thread fifefish :good: Smeg I have a paypal account so will pay for the postage that way. Cheers again.

I can also probably give some platy/swordtail fry away pretty soon. Im bigging up the first batch ive already had (all swordtails, came from platy mother) and am expecting more on the 20th. I will drop a PM then if they have come along. In Edinburgh for pickup.

I can also probably give some platy/swordtail fry away pretty soon. Im bigging up the first batch ive already had (all swordtails, came from platy mother) and am expecting more on the 20th. I will drop a PM then if they have come along. In Edinburgh for pickup.

That would be great, Edinburgh pick up wouldnt be a problem, if we could arrange to meet somewhere easy to get too as I get lost easily lmao.

I could take up to about a dozen if thats ok with you. My tank is 48"x12"x18" apart from a couple of dwarf gourami's, 3 swordtails and a peppered cory cat (which will be joined by another 4 tomorrow) the tanks empty. Have volunteered my hubby to do the driving in Edinburgh lol so no problem there.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back