Fish/fry Offered A Home

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

malakye

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Hi
I have a four foot tank which currently only has 6 fish in it, 3 swordtails (2 females one male) 2 dwarf blue gourami's and a peppered cat. (some of my original fish that were given to a neighbour when my old tank cracked.)
Do any of you have fish/fry you are looking to either sell or give away? I would probably need them posted due to my location (scottish borders) but would happily pay for postage.
I went to the LFS today to get more fish and was disgusted by their stock, every tank had either diseased or dead fish. Needless to say I came home with nothing. Thats when I thought maybe some of you have excess fish/fry needing homes.

Editted to add, I can collect from Edinburgh and possibly the west lothians, I am not out for stuff for free I just dont want to put crap diseased fish in my tank.

Cheers smegforbrains that would be great, and yes you are right I am looking for fish not selling fish, but I am a she and not a he lol. If you send me a pm I when they are ready and let me know how many etc. We can arrange payment that way also. Thanks

1st class recorded I cannot see being more than about 3 or 4 quid :good:

I'll let you know how many Molly and Guppy fry there are when they are ready to go. You can have all of them if you like :D

well that mate, is how many of the transactions are completed on this forum. the only other method is mto post the money but that its dodgy!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back