Fish/fry Offered A Home

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I could take up to about a dozen if thats ok with you. My tank is 48"x12"x18" apart from a couple of dwarf gourami's, 3 swordtails and a peppered cory cat (which will be joined by another 4 tomorrow) the tanks empty. Have volunteered my hubby to do the driving in Edinburgh lol so no problem there.

Lol, cool. You can have as many as you want i have no use for them at the moment.

In my tank ive got:
2 Dwarf Gouramis (M)
2 Swordtails (M)
2 Platies (F)
2 Platies (M)
2 Guppies (M)
6 Neon Tetras (MF)
In my 60l.

Cheers for the help Nick.
no problem, its people like that, as aberdeen said, who are trying to get he post count up, and do not know anything. i mean fair enough, but if every post is a spam type post, why be here at all, he asked if you were selling a couple of times and was told you were WANTING fish and then he asked again? ####! good luck trying to find fish, i have platy fry often.

Cheers for the help Nick.
no problem, its people like that, as aberdeen said, who are trying to get he post count up, and do not know anything. i mean fair enough, but if every post is a spam type post, why be here at all, he asked if you were selling a couple of times and was told you were WANTING fish and then he asked again? ####! good luck trying to find fish, i have platy fry often.

Nick if you would post some platy fry I would be interested and would pay p&p. Just give me a pm if and when. Cheers again.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back